Carli 3" Pintop Gas Truck Complete System

BigBlockXLT

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 XLT 7.3 Tremor
I just want to give a shout out to NCB Diesel and Offroad in Youngsville NC, that installed my Carli Suspension system. I ordered this kit back in Aug 2020 and the shock package tuned for gas trucks just came in a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier! Top notch installation! This truck rides and drives awesome! I know most guys on this forum are on the west coast, but if your one my side of the country and need a top notch Carli installer these guys are it. I think they are the only stocking dealer for Carli Suspension on the east coast.

3" Carli King Pintop for Ford Gas trucks
High/Low mount steering stabilizer
Torsion Sway Bar
Full Progressive Leaf Pack
Carli Fabricated Radius Arms
17" Method 304 Double Standard Machined 4.75" backspacing
37/12.50/17 Toyo M/T's
tremor 1.jpg
tremor 2.jpg
tremor 3.jpg
tremor 4.jpg
tremor 5.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to give a shout out to NCB Diesel and Offroad in Youngsville NC, that installed my Carli Suspension system. I ordered this kit back in Aug 2020 and the shock package tuned for gas trucks just came in a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier! Top notch installation! This this rides and drives awesome! I know most guys on this forum are on the west coast, but if your one my side of the country and need a top notch Carli installer these guys are it. I think they are the only stocking dealer for Carli Suspension on the east coast.

3" Carli King Pintop for Ford Gas trucks
High/Low mount steering stabilizer
Torsion Sway Bar
Full Progressive Leaf Pack
Carli Fabricated Radius Arms
17" Method 304 Double Standard Machined 4.75" backspacing
37/12.50/17 Toyo M/T'sView attachment 15584View attachment 15585View attachment 15586View attachment 15589View attachment 15590
How does it ride? Any smoother on streets. I’m sure it will be much better off road. I’m still waiting for mine to ship

How does it ride? Any smoother on streets. I’m sure it will be much better off road. I’m still waiting for mine to ship
I haven't had a chance to take it off road yet, but it drives much better on the street. Steering is much better. It really shines on streets when on concrete highways, over passes, railroad tracks, and speedbumps. Been on some rural country backroads that are rougher than some dirt roads around here and it just floats. Most RR tracks and speedbumps are like running over sticks in the road now and the faster you go the smoother it is. Haven't had a chance to take it down some fire roads in the mountains or some of our rough sandy beach's here in NC but I will report back when I do.

Back