Carli 2.5 pintop?

Agent Utah

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F-350
Hi all,
Anyone here have the carli 2.5 pintop setup? I just ordered one with the torsion sway bar, radius arms, and full progressive rear spring. Hoping it improves the ride and off road capabilities since I don’t tow heavy or often (although I’ll probably still add some airbags just in case that changes). Anyway, would appreciate your experiences with carli and or any thoughts on the setup. Thanks.

Lots of guys have it installed over on the FTE Forum. Nothing but positive feedback from what I've seen and researched. I just got all my parts in for my Full Carli Pin Top System (minus Radius Arms) on my 2020 7.3 F250 Silver Spruce Lariat Sport. Passed on the Tremor package because I knew I would be going the carli route from the start can could add almost everything aftermarket. Just need hunting season to be over so me and my buddy can install it one weekend.

Lots of guys have it installed over on the FTE Forum. Nothing but positive feedback from what I've seen and researched. I just got all my parts in for my Full Carli Pin Top System (minus Radius Arms) on my 2020 7.3 F250 Silver Spruce Lariat Sport. Passed on the Tremor package because I knew I would be going the carli route from the start can could add almost everything aftermarket. Just need hunting season to be over so me and my buddy can install it one weekend.

you are smarter than I am. I was originally planning on waiting a bit to upgrade the suspension, but turns out I’m impatient.

you are smarter than I am. I was originally planning on waiting a bit to upgrade the suspension, but turns out I’m impatient.
Yeah I just added Raptor Take-off running boards, put some 17" Method 701's in bronze with 35" Toyo MT's on and then played a nice long waiting game for suspension parts. Ordered everything in Oct. and it just showed up last week. Only thing left I want to do is figure out OEM Fender Flares. Had Bushwackers on my old 2012 F150 and they completely destroyed the paint.

Yeah I just added Raptor Take-off running boards, put some 17" Method 701's in bronze with 35" Toyo MT's on and then played a nice long waiting game for suspension parts. Ordered everything in Oct. and it just showed up last week. Only thing left I want to do is figure out OEM Fender Flares. Had Bushwackers on my old 2012 F150 and they completely destroyed the paint.
I like those wheels. I was just browsing the method website this morning. How do you like them? Care to share a photo?

I like those wheels. I was just browsing the method website this morning. How do you like them? Care to share a photo?
Oh I love them. I always wanted 17" with no fake beadlocks after I couldn't fit them on my 6" lift steering knuckles on my F150. Need to install my black warn hubs so the front's don't look so weird.

Install Day:
img_6751_25013fc6575e3463f6ef93492ab6f4ba8822f00a.jpg

Work Day:
img_6753_a66d1035079e3936fe7d7e786c788eae86e984a7.jpg

Back