Car washes??

Walnutz

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 7.3L Lariat sport
Has anyone tried getting into a car wash? All the local ones to me are 7ft max. Only thing That makes contact with the height bar is those two plastic things on the roof (what are they anyways)? Was really hoping to be able to go through the touch less but don’t want to ruin anything, thanks for any input.

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Blue Truck
Current Ride #2
Bigger Blue Truck
I second no car washes I will get ceramic coated and do my own cleaning
I don’t do automatics....only wash it myself with wand and by hand.
Not a problem fitting in car washes in redneck Red Deer 😉

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Blue Truck
Current Ride #2
Bigger Blue Truck
Has anyone tried getting into a car wash? All the local ones to me are 7ft max. Only thing That makes contact with the height bar is those two plastic things on the roof (what are they anyways)? Was really hoping to be able to go through the touch less but don’t want to ruin anything, thanks for any input.
There are a few you could probably go thru just check them out carefully, doubt you will get rash on your wheels with the big tires but thats a problem for my cars with car washes

Xelvic

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Miltary
U.S. ARMY 96-99
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 LARIAT TREMOR
That's why I got mine in work truck white... paint always looks good. Drive-thru car wash here I come!!! ;)

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Blue Truck
Current Ride #2
Bigger Blue Truck
The car washes at the chain gas stations have an option for" soft touch" ( like dragging sand paper over your paint) or touch less. How ever they have a large PCV tube probably 4" diameter on a wire
when you drive into the wash if you clear it, your golden. Its pretty tall guessing no troubles for a Tremor

Jodey69

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
The plastic things are the satellite receptors

jwbryce

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 Tremor
Ceramic coated, so I do use touch less only car wash. White truck after 8k miles, I will have to hand wash it soon to get it perfect. So far so good with a local touch less.

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
I've washed once in 6200 miles. One of those wash it yourself places. I doubt I'd fit through any automated ones, and don't really want to try.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge