Car Refrigerator

hamdangtr

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford Super Duty 7.3
Check out the “Last Line of Defense” YouTube channel. This guy installed a dometic fridge in the center console of his tremor. Pretty cool! Pun intended.

Check out the “Last Line of Defense” YouTube channel. This guy installed a dometic fridge in the center console of his tremor. Pretty cool! Pun intended.
I installed the same one. It fits perfectly. Looks OEM. And works great!!! Holds a six pack of bottles or twelve pack of cans.

Water and soda of course.

i found the video of him reviewing the dometic fridge, but nothing about center console install. if someone finds, please link!

Here’s a link. Easy to install.

Thanks for the fridge suggestion. No more messing with ice or coolers.
A great complement to the Dometic fridge is a 12V heated lunch warmer. On road trips I get sick of eating fast food or gas station food. I make or buy some frozen burritos, wrap them in foil and put them in the fridge, then I heat them up in the lunchbox.

Went this way

Attachments

• 01FA5F20-4FBB-44E7-8836-A62D8D14CEDE.jpeg
    01FA5F20-4FBB-44E7-8836-A62D8D14CEDE.jpeg
    631.3 KB · Views: 60
Thanks for the fridge suggestion. No more messing with ice or coolers.
A great complement to the Dometic fridge is a 12V heated lunch warmer. On road trips I get sick of eating fast food or gas station food. I make or buy some frozen burritos, wrap them in foil and put them in the fridge, then I heat them up in the lunchbox.
Right, here's the best option

The center console fridge is the $hit .. No more heavy ass Yeti thats always in the way, no more wet bottles, or stopping for Ice, or forgetting it altogether.
Look at it like this .. it's only $600. :unsure: Could be $700. :cautious: .. Compared to the price of these trucks .. you owe it to to yourself .. :cool: ..

I wanted one of these, but opted for the vehicle safe. I thought that was more important for my needs. However, I do like a cold beverage or a warm sandwich from time to time.

I just hit the beginning of my 16th year at my company, and we do these service gifts from time to time. One of the gift options was a small fridge for vehicles or home. It can run on AC/DC depending on the connection. It's likely MUCH lesser quality than the ones noted within this thread and it is quite ugly, but I decided to select it over the other potential gifts (watches, Bluetooth speakers, blenders, etc).

I will let you know how it does. I would likely never have bought it if it was not free.

This is some info on it:

I wanted one of these, but opted for the vehicle safe. I thought that was more important for my needs. However, I do like a cold beverage or a warm sandwich from time to time.

I just hit the beginning of my 16th year at my company, and we do these service gifts from time to time. One of the gift options was a small fridge for vehicles or home. It can run on AC/DC depending on the connection. It's likely MUCH lesser quality than the ones noted within this thread and it is quite ugly, but I decided to select it over the other potential gifts (watches, Bluetooth speakers, blenders, etc).

I will let you know how it does. I would likely never have bought it if it was not free.

This is some info on it:

This fridge is beautiful

I keep a 47 quart arb zero fridge in the bed of the truck and have been surprised how much I use it. I just leave it running all the time and it has an app that bluetooths to the phone to monitor, change temps ect…. I installed a lipo battery in the bed so it wouldn’t drain the starting battery. If you think the fridge is expensive, the $900 battery and $600 charger make it look cheap.

I keep a 47 quart arb zero fridge in the bed of the truck and have been surprised how much I use it. I just leave it running all the time and it has an app that bluetooths to the phone to monitor, change temps ect…. I installed a lipo battery in the bed so it wouldn’t drain the starting battery. If you think the fridge is expensive, the $900 battery and $600 charger make it look cheap.
It is really a beautiful refrigerator and the price is considered acceptable, but I like the refrigerator to be the center console

Back