AZRiverRats

Tremor Fan
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (wife’s)
Wow! What a great group. We just ordered our 2020 F250 Lariat Unltimate Package 6.7 with Tremor of course, and I can't wait. I'm currently in a 2016 F150 Platinum. Prior to that I was the proud owner of a 99' F250 7.3. That truck was the best!! She was only happy when dragging something behind her. Well due to some internal influences I made the jump backwards to the F150. And don't get me wrong the 150 has been a great truck, however my heart has always been missing my F250 diesel. Can't wait! Been told 10 to 12 weeks.

awesome hope it comes in very soon

I thought orders for 2020 Tremors were closed and you can.t order a 2-21 till the 17th of Aug.

@Jim Kehn thats what i was tracking since like 8 July. But seems like people keep saying they just ordered.

I thought orders for 2020 Tremors were closed and you can.t order a 2-21 till the 17th of Aug.
I just checked with my fleet salesman he checked his printout and I have a VIN. According to their system it was ordered on 7/20. It's still in order processing, no build date yet.

Thanks, have tried contacting Ford, no luck. Of course at this point might as well wait for a 2021.

I ordered my Tremor on July 30th. My dealership assured me that the 2020 option was still open. (I was also told that the lead time was around 16 weeks.) Based on the different conversations on this web site I’m not sure anymore... Worst case scenario - I get a 2021 with a lengthier wait time! It’s my retirement vehicle so it’s all good!

Wow! What a great group. We just ordered our 2020 F250 Lariat Unltimate Package 6.7 with Tremor of course, and I can't wait. I'm currently in a 2016 F150 Platinum. Prior to that I was the proud owner of a 99' F250 7.3. That truck was the best!! She was only happy when dragging something behind her. Well due to some internal influences I made the jump backwards to the F150. And don't get me wrong the 150 has been a great truck, however my heart has always been missing my F250 diesel. Can't wait! Been told 10 to 12 weeks.

Welcome to the forum and congrats the Tremor order! Seems like Ford is really cranking these trucks out now so hopefully that timeline holds up. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions while you are waiting!

Congratulations! Now the long wait, lol. Well worth it in the end though.

Welcome!

Well it finally moved from "Processing" to "In Production"......Finally. Got the window sticker also.
Nice! The wait is miserable lol. I'm a very impatient person so naturally like many of the others, I check the updates several times a day.

Nice! The wait is miserable lol. I'm a very impatient person so naturally like many of the others, I check the updates several times a day.
Yup....left our AZ house at the 6am and it was still in Processing. 4 hours later got home to CA and it had moved. Reading the threads from everyone was killing me. Especially those that were close to my order date.

Yup....left our AZ house at the 6am and it was still in Processing. 4 hours later got home to CA and it had moved. Reading the threads from everyone was killing me. Especially those that were close to my order date.

My truck was Processed 7/27. Still waiting for it to move, but you give me hope it will be soon!

My truck was Processed 7/27. Still waiting for it to move, but you give me hope it will be soon!
You gotta be in the que. Your order date is so close to mine. Keep the faith, and believe me I know how hard that is. Let me when it moves.

Well it finally moved from "Processing" to "In Production"......Finally. Got the window sticker also.
You have given me hope! My order was processed on July 29th. I have zero patience so this hope is great! I might have a October delivery date! Hope you get your ride soon!

Yesterday I went from In Production to Awaiting Shipment. Just check, and now moved to In Transit.
Shit is HAPPENING!! 7/20 - Ordered, 9/10 - In Production, 9/11 - Awaiting Shipment. It says Estimated Dealer Delivery is 10/02, I think it will be sooner than that. Can you say FIRED UP!!!

Congrats! I ordered mine on 8/12 and am impatiently waiting like many others. I have my vin and was originally scheduled to the week of 10/12, but now it just says order in processing and the scheduled to week has disappeared. Until then I will keep dragging our trailer with the 150.

Congrats! I ordered mine on 8/12 and am impatiently waiting like many others. I have my vin and was originally scheduled to the week of 10/12, but now it just says order in processing and the scheduled to week has disappeared. Until then I will keep dragging our trailer with the 150.
Mine had the same “scheduled to week” of 10/12 and now just says order in processing. My “scheduled to week” disappeared too. ?‍♂️

Back