Can't decide!!!

Hitman5532

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
So many colors look great on this truck with the lariat black package added to it; I can't decide on my favorite, so I can place my order... nor can my wife..

Down to (in no particular order: Iconic Silver, Antimatter blue, Carbonized gray, and Velocity Blue. I've already got a Agate Black f150 in the driveway, so although it looks great, I figured I'd change it up for this one.

It’s a win no matter which one you decide on. Enjoy this time of figuring it out! That’s half the fun.

So many colors look great on this truck with the lariat black package added to it; I can't decide on my favorite, so I can place my order... nor can my wife..

Down to (in no particular order: Iconic Silver, Antimatter blue, Carbonized gray, and Velocity Blue. I've already got a Agate Black f150 in the driveway, so although it looks great, I figured I'd change it up for this one.
Go tour the Ford lots. They won't have the newer colors on a Tremor but it's great to see the colors in person albeit on an F150, Explorer or something else.

AMB FTW

Not to confuse you more.....
But for me the trim level also dictated which colors I like.
“this color looks good trimmed in black but not chrome” etc, vise versa

personally I like the lighter colors if your going blacked out. But everyone’s different

I went Agate for my Tremor as I am a sucker for a blacked out truck, but I struggled with the choice between that and Antimatter Blue.

I ordered black, then saw a carbonized with the black package and the contrast was awesome.....hard to give up my all blacked out look but I went with carbonized.....the good part is they all look awesome so you really cant go wrong

I’m partial to the Anti-matter blue, and just havent had a color like it, as you can have a black truck to blue. In the end, regardless of the color, its still a Tremor, so you will love, you cant go wrong. you can see one of every color in this forum, and they all look great!

My Velocity Blue Blacked out turns a lot of heads...it looks really cool at night, but it's bright in the sun!

The Rapid Red is quite striking with the Black Package on it as well. I sort of ruled it out before I ordered my Lithium, but I just saw one in person the other day, with the morning sun shining off it, looked beautiful.

I have Carbon gray with Black out. I wanted Silver Spruce, but not available for 21'. I like my color, but I think the Iconic Silver would be top drawer with the black out as well.

I love my Iconic Silver with the sport black. Silver doesn't show the dirt as bad but after seeing the Anti-matter photos, I really love that color. If I could put up with it being dirty all the time I might have gone with it.

I was stuck between the new white color ford has and Lithium Gray. Every vehicle I have ever owned was white, until I ordered this Tremor in gray.

I was also interested in particular interior colors, particularly avoiding an all black interior, so my choice of colors also played in to the trim level due to limitations Ford makes when putting a build together. I also prefer a two tone which of course limits you to the two mid level trim models of Lariat or King Ranch. I also tend to shy away from the "standard" colors that so many prefer such as silver/gray, black or white. Whatever you choose, make that decision because that's what you love and it represents you, not what others like. Make it your Tremor! Make the leap and join the family. This is going to be a great club to be a part of. :cool:

I try to keep my Truck in the same Color family as the Trailer I'll be towing with it.

The Rapid Red is quite striking with the Black Package on it as well. I sort of ruled it out before I ordered my Lithium, but I just saw one in person the other day, with the morning sun shining off it, looked beautiful.
It's amazing how mine changes color throughout the day based on the sun.

Good choice - easy to find in the parking lot! ;)
On Volvo rally cars it's called Swedish Racing Green.

Latest Discussions

Back