Canadian Tremors

I just realized I dont think I have seen a thread posted yet for Canadian Tremor Owners.

Lets show off our trucks and beautiful Canadian scenery.
I am fairly new to the site and I think there is atleast 3 more Canucks. I have ordered a magnetic blue tremor from Woodstock Ontario. It is an XLT, 6.7 with a moonroof. Ordered it mid Aug and was told 8 to 10 weeks but on here it looks like I won't see it until December.

Also a Canuck from near Calgary, just posted mine in the 'introductions' area. Unfortunately wasn't a scenic pic, haven't taken it anywhere yet.

I am fairly new to the site and I think there is atleast 3 more Canucks. I have ordered a magnetic blue tremor from Woodstock Ontario. It is an XLT, 6.7 with a moonroof. Ordered it mid Aug and was told 8 to 10 weeks but on here it looks like I won't see it until December.

I lived in London as well as Cambridge for many years

Half my family lives in St Catharines/Niagara Falls....and I drank enough Labatts and Molson growing up that I am more Canadian than Elizabeth Warren is Native American! I can skate also!

Picked up my truck last Thursday and have gone for a drive everyday since. Loving it so far.

Attachments

• Scratch.jpg
    Scratch.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 32
From the NWT and hoping to have my Velociy Blue 6.7 Platinum in the next week or so and was tracked in Melville Sask. Friday Morning and when it gets to Edmonton it will have to wait a bit till the semi is full to make way north to Hay River where there is all ready 3 tremors in town and soon to be 4 in a town of 3300 or so.

Back