Can opener now available for the 22 year. (camera unlocker)

fordguy74656

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22 F350 6.7 lariat
Current Ride #2
Town Car
Our Motion Unlock is now tested and working for the 2022 Super Duty (HERE). For clarity, the Motion Unlock only, not the Motion Unlock + 360 version.

4d Tech reached out to me to let me know they have this working for the '22's

What kind of things are speed restricted? I have a truck on order and haven’t even driven a ford since ‘04. Pretty sure back then it was still normal to have a cassette player stock too.

What kind of things are speed restricted? I have a truck on order and haven’t even driven a ford since ‘04. Pretty sure back then it was still normal to have a cassette player stock too.
cameras, changing settings, inputting addresses into the navigation etc

I thought I saw a Youtube video that you can change these same settings with Forscan (????). Am I mistaken?

To accomplish this via Forscan, you change the country that the truck thinks it was sold in. This will let you make changes on the move. However it also changes things like speed zone signs and other country specific settings. (IIRC)

I can't wait until unlocker +360 camera comes out for the 22! I made the mistake of ordering the SYNC3 canopener and had to return it...

Our Motion Unlock is now tested and working for the 2022 Super Duty (HERE). For clarity, the Motion Unlock only, not the Motion Unlock + 360 version.

4d Tech reached out to me to let me know they have this working for the '22's
Will it unlock the cameras if you dont have 360?

Well seems easier than FORScan lol will be watching for the latest version for my 22

Any updates on this?

This thread was revived from a year ago.

I'm interested if available.

im interested in preorder
They told me that they are developing the un locker for the 360 cameras and sync 4. 4 to 6 months out. will update once I know as I told them I would preorder.

So...this means use any camera at speed?

Back