Fidelis_One

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
USMC
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor - Star White Metallic - 6.7L Diesel - Lariat Ultimate
Putting work in at hunt camp is just sweeter with this truck

Real feel temp was 107 today in Northeast Florida. Miserable heat and mosquitoes that will literally bite you through armor.

But at least I have a sweet truck! ?

20210731_195929.jpg

The heat has been brutal ..!!
I'm not getting as much done as I'd like, but it's Summer, and we're in Florida !! .. The end of October, somewhere around Halloween seems to cool down enough when outside is better than inside. Yes indeed, you do have a sweet truck ..

Putting work in at hunt camp is just sweeter with this truck

Real feel temp was 107 today in Northeast Florida. Miserable heat and mosquitoes that will literally bite you through armor.

But at least I have a sweet truck! ?

View attachment 29262
Your Tremor is a beauty! Working at camp doesn't sound like work to me. We're getting a break in Indiana for a few days, highs in the 70's and humidity has dropped off a bit. Could use some rain though. ?:cool: ??

It's been ridiculous here too...Friday night the low was 80...85% Humidity...Luckily we got our hunt camp chores done a couple weeks ago before it got real hot...bitting flies were real bad, like towel over the back of your neck bad...I dont think we will be so lucky for season opener 8-15..

Your Tremor is a beauty! Working at camp doesn't sound like work to me. We're getting a break in Indiana for a few days, highs in the 70's and humidity has dropped off a bit. Could use some rain though. ?:cool: ??

Well.. my work was in the swamp woods this trip. Digging post holes, busting through thickets thick enough to hold my fourwheeler back, etc. Too much rain so tons of walking through knee high water. Love the work actually... But the heat makes it a real physical challenge.

It was better than sitting on the couch! ?

It's been ridiculous here too...Friday night the low was 80...85% Humidity...Luckily we got our hunt camp chores done a couple weeks ago before it got real hot...bitting flies were real bad, like towel over the back of your neck bad...I dont think we will be so lucky for season opener 8-15.

I'm hypersensitive to biting flies. I got destroyed earlier this year. One weekend I got bit on both elbows and both ankles... All 4 swelled up so bad it looked like I didn't have any joints. I hate biting flies!

Crazy that north Florida was 7-10 degrees hotter than my home in Tampa. Weather looked nicer next weekend, but being that it was going to be dry all weekend long I couldn't pass it up because I had so much work to get done in the woods.

Looking forward to cooler months in the woods later this year!

Back