Camera while driving

Bruno

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 Tremor, Oxford White
Current Ride #2
1974 Plymouth Cuda
I’ve had my tremor for about a month but have only put about 200 miles on it. One thing I noticed is that the cameras turn off if I move more than a half a mile an hour and I can’t turn on the bed view camera while I’m driving. I’m sure this is a safety feature but I’d like to be able to turn it off so I can see the cargo in my bed.

Also, does the off road mode allow the cameras to stay on? I keep seeing posts about FORScan but I honestly have no idea what that is or if it can fix this.

FORscan is the only way to correct that i think. I don't have it so I don't know from experience. Cameras cut off over 5 mph. I've not seen them shut off while off-roading but I haven't used them at higher speeds

Even if not to have them on full time it would be great to be able to hit the button while towing something large to be able to assess your surroundings while on the road.

I just ordered this. This will activate the mirror camera when you put on your turn signal, allows double tap of camera button to access front camera, and use in motion. This model will also give you (3) Aux Inputs for other cameras. You can buy the same version without the 3 extra inputs for $100 less.

I just ordered this. This will activate the mirror camera when you put on your turn signal, allows double tap of camera button to access front camera, and use in motion. This model will also give you (3) Aux Inputs for other cameras. You can buy the same version without the 3 extra inputs for $100 less.

Let us know what your opinion is after you get it installed or if you have any issues. Thank you

Let us know what your opinion is after you get it installed or if you have any issues. Thank you
Do you have a link for version without the 3 extra inputs for $100 less?

Do you have a link for version without the 3 extra inputs for $100 less?

Thank you sir

I saw in a post earlier this year that this would not work on the 2020’s. The link you posted even says 2019 at the bottom. Have you confirmed this will work from the company?

I saw in a post earlier this year that this would not work on the 2020’s. The link you posted even says 2019 at the bottom. Have you confirmed this will work from the company?

I did not, not sure why’d there be a difference. I’ll soon find out.

^ Some people just live on the edge. lol
It's a cool feature, but $500 is pretty pricey. Sucks you can't do any of that with ForScan.

Called them this morning and they said it won't, so you're right. They were luckily able to cancel my order before it shipped. Thank for the scare/heads up lol. They are working on an updated version which will be released soon.

My cameras worked until I messed around with the forscan. I have lots of good " adjustments" with forscan but something conflicted the cameras. I just don't really use them anymore. some day when I am really bored I will go out and play with it again and see what the conflict is.

Back