Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
1594974433-Tesla-Model-X-Grey-Matt-1-.jpg

Well, I decided the Tremor just isn't for me and traded it in on a Tesla Model X. No more expensive diesel oil changes, no more $100 diesel fill ups , no more jumping 2ft into the truck. No more spending countless hours reading the forum and looking at aftermarket wheels, researching tires, bed racks, fog lights. I'm going to have so much time on my hands!

haha, Happy April Fools Day

Last edited:

Well, I decided the Tremor just isn't for me and traded it in on a Tesla Model X. No more expensive diesel oil changes, no more $100 diesel fills ups , no more jumping 2ft into the truck. No more spending countless hours reading the forum and looking at aftermarket wheels, researching tires, bed racks, fog lights. I'm going to have so much time on my hands!

I laughed, I cried, I wanted to comment in a supportive way while also dogging you that you'd still be on some other forums looking at wheels/tires/roof racks/lights. Then I realized It's April 1st.

I am not prepared for this day.

I was like WTF - this dude started the forum. Well played.

I had a chance to drive a Mach E a few weeks ago. It was pretty cool from a novelty standpoint. But I’ll stick with the Tremor.

Got me! Feared the site would be taken with you. Only person to get me today.

Haha, same. I've seen and read about gazillion pranks today (like most of us I'm sure), but for whatever reason, I read this and was like "noooo!!"

Well, I decided the Tremor just isn't for me and traded it in on a Tesla Model X. No more expensive diesel oil changes, no more $100 diesel fill ups , no more jumping 2ft into the truck. No more spending countless hours reading the forum and looking at aftermarket wheels, researching tires, bed racks, fog lights. I'm going to have so much time on my hands!

Are you installing the winch?

Back