Buying wheels early and transferring to a Tremor

jlcichocki

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-350 Tremor Lariat with sport and ultimate (Iconic Silver)
Apologies for the complete nob question.

I have a 2019 f350 platinum. Bought it shortly before becoming aware of the Tremor. Said a few choice words at my luck. Given it was more than $80k, I’m still upside down on the loan.

My latest idea: dress us the 2019 with stuff I can take with me to the Tremor. Stuff that I would be interested in changing anyway. Is this just possible?

Could I put new wheels on the 2019? I’m thinking of the Method 305 HD 18x 9 or Innov8 17x8.5. I’d like 37’s in the end. I don’t want then to stick out, I don’t really want to trim anything if possible. I’m keeping the original wheels and tires and hope to just switch them back when I can move up.

I’d like to be careful with spending money on items that I can Take with me to the Tremor. Would appreciate your opinions and wisdom, thx.

jeff

could you just take all that fun money and pay down the 19? Then you could get out of the negative equity . Also have you look at trade in, may not be as bad as you think right now.

you’d have to raise/level your current ride in order to run 37’s.
I’m debating on whether to leave my wheels OEM or go aftermarket. Method is an ultra-popular choice, and they’re a great product. Hopefully, I’ll take delivery of my F350 Tremor in early December, and then I’ll decide which route to take (but I’m leaning hard to Method NV HD). Seems like the majority of Method wheel owners (Tremors) purchase the 18x9 wheel with -18mm offset, so the tire sits basically flush w/fenders.

There is tons of info/pics here in this Forum under the Tremor Tires & Wheels section.

Last edited:
Anybody know if 17s can fit over the 350 6.7 calibers?

you’d have to raise/level your current ride in order to run 37’s.
I’m debating on whether to leave my wheels OEM or go aftermarket. Method is an ultra-popular choice, and they’re a great product. Hopefully, I’ll take delivery of my F350 Tremor in early December, and then I’ll decide which route to take (but I’m leaning hard to Method NV HD). Seems like the majority of Method wheel owners (Tremors) purchase the 18x9 wheel with -18mm offset, so the tire sits basically flush w/fenders.

There is tons of info/pics here in this Forum under the Tremor Tires & Wheels section.
there are a few with 37s and no lift but timing is required. deal breaker for me.
if I lift its going to be the Carli 4.5/5.5 and be done with it.

Back