Bumper replacement options??

Texas Tremor

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2013 F250 Lariat Ultimate FX4
Current Ride #2
2015 Toyota Landcruiser
I’m looking at replacing front/rear bumpers. Looking for that perfect blend of protection/off-roading/wench capability. I live in Texas so I need deer/pig protection but like to off-road. My last F-250 had the Ranch hand bumpers which were great for protection but not off-roading. I’m looking at the Fab Four matrix series but I’m wondering how great they are for animal strikes. If anyone has any other suggestions/pics of current setups etc., it would be much appreciated.

Addictive Desert Designs, that's what I run on mine. You can get it with or without winch options.

20210328_132924.jpg

Addictive Desert Designs, that's what I run on mine. You can get it with or without winch options.

View attachment 23421
Yeah that’s who I was going to mention. I love they their bumpers are more tucked in than many of the others. Though you are still gonna loose your grille and hood in the case of a suicidal deer. But I like ADD alot

Yeah that’s who I was going to mention. I love they their bumpers are more tucked in than many of the others. Though you are still gonna loose your grille and hood in the case of a suicidal deer. But I like ADD alot

View attachment 23421

I do like the ADD looks the best, plus the approach angle looks great. Just minimal protection. So hard to find that perfect blend...

Look into the Ranch Hand midnight series, it’ll check all your want boxes!

Attachments

• 763EAC21-134B-4589-974B-22847F35CCAF.jpeg
    763EAC21-134B-4589-974B-22847F35CCAF.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 334
I do like the ADD looks the best, plus the approach angle looks great. Just minimal protection. So hard to find that perfect blend...

ADD used to make an F250 pre-runner bumper that had a light bar loop, which offered more protection. I had it on my 2018 Raptor. ADD said they don't sell enough F250 bumpers to make it :(

2017-ford-super-duty-front-bumper.jpg

I can get you more photos if you want to see different angles. It’s tight against truck, setup for winch and light bars plus lighter than a full RH replacement. My only complaint to this point is you lose your tow hooks.

I’m looking at replacing front/rear bumpers. Looking for that perfect blend of protection/off-roading/wench capability. I live in Texas so I need deer/pig protection but like to off-road. My last F-250 had the Ranch hand bumpers which were great for protection but not off-roading. I’m looking at the Fab Four matrix series but I’m wondering how great they are for animal strikes. If anyone has any other suggestions/pics of current setups etc., it would be much appreciated.
Are ur current bumpers color match?

Those are heavy duty for sure. Do they make one that “tucks up” nice and tight? Custom build??

You might check-out Trail Ready bumpers. They're owned by BuckStop Bumpers. BuckStop is for the guy that wants a Real Bumper. I've seen in person what hitting a Moose will do to a Dodge Truck with a BuckStop bumper. It was brutal, but the truck remained drivable. It's how I learned about these Bumpers.

I like the look of this https://trailreadybumpers.com/bumpers/full-guard-2017-current-super-duty-f250-350-f450-f550/

trail ready is the same company as buckstop

I messaged them and they said they're ready to make a rock crawler bumper (best approach angles) for a 2017+ https://trailreadybumpers.com/bumpers/superduty-rock-crawler-bumper-2011-2016-super-duty-f250-f350/

I bet they could add protection to that too

everything else looks obnoxious, IMO
Trail Ready bumpers are awesome. They're owned by BuckStop Bumpers.

You might check-out Trail Ready bumpers. They're owned by BuckStop Bumpers. BuckStop is for the guy that wants a Real Bumper. I've seen in person what hitting a Moose will do to a Dodge Truck with a BuckStop bumper. It was brutal, but the truck remained drivable. It's how I learned about these Bumpers.
I drive a lot at night in rural Texas, have had some close calls. Agreed animal strikes are nasty and can/will do major damage!

I’ve been looking at the Fab Fours ... either the Premium or the Matrix, both with the Prerunner Loop. I do like the look of the ADD ones as well and now I’m headed over to check out the Trail Ready bumpers thanks to this thread.

I can get you more photos if you want to see different angles. It’s tight against truck, setup for winch and light bars plus lighter than a full RH replacement. My only complaint to this point is you lose your tow hooks.
If you wouldn’t mind throwing a side view in that would be great. Nice looking truck, love the black and white.

Back