Bummed...

RandallW201

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
So after a couple of months of research, deliberation and planning with the wife we finally decided to pull the trigger on a Tremor. Only problem is, I contacted a dealer yesterday and was told that they (Ford) are not accepting anymore builds for 2021 models this year. So am I just SOL and just have to wait a few months to order a 2022 or what?
Sure seems like its a bit short to already be cutting 2021 orders....

I knew I wanted a Tremor, but I didn't have the time to wait for one to be built.

I just got on the internet and searched for 2021 Tremors in my state. I found one at a dealer about 2 hours away. I called, haggled over the phone, sent them pics of my trade in, haggled about trade in value over the phone, etc. We nailed down the price, and I picked it up the same day.

But, I told the guy, "I want everything done over the phone before I drive 2 hours to come buy it. I better not drive 2 hours and find out the numbers changed."

He was true to his word.

They had it washed and ready. I signed the contract and was out of there in less than an hour.

It was really easy.

I knew I wanted a Tremor, but I didn't have the time to wait for one to be built.

I just got on the internet and searched for 2021 Tremors in my state. I found one at a dealer about 2 hours away. I called, haggled over the phone, sent them pics of my trade in, haggled about trade in value over the phone, etc. We nailed down the price, and I picked it up the same day.

But, I told the guy, "I want everything done over the phone before I drive 2 hours to come buy it. I better not drive 2 hours and find out the numbers changed."

He was true to his word.

They had it washed and ready. I signed the contract and was out of there in less than an hour.

It was really easy.
Oh trust me, I've been looking. I can hardly find a 350 much less with a Tremor package and even much less than that a Lariat or XLT.

I asked about that and the dealer hasn't even responded... Like what the heck? Don't yall want my money? LOL
Holiday Ford in Whitesboro will order but their pricing is not great. PM me and I can give you some referrals in central TX.

So after a couple of months of research, deliberation and planning with the wife we finally decided to pull the trigger on a Tremor. Only problem is, I contacted a dealer yesterday and was told that they (Ford) are not accepting anymore builds for 2021 models this year. So am I just SOL and just have to wait a few months to order a 2022 or what?
You will be extra pleased with the 22’ Tremor. Nicer screen. It sucks and I feel for you. But that day when she arrives you will be so thrilled to have the updated version. That is if you can wait. Hang tuff my friend. It’s in GODS hands on what your future vehicle will be.
????????

Hit up Legmar privately. He has a hook up and lives in Texas. Legmar’s name is Matt. Really nice guy. Willing to help anyone.
??????

Oh trust me, I've been looking. I can hardly find a 350 much less with a Tremor package and even much less than that a Lariat or XLT.
Bill Fick in Huntsville between Houston and Dallas was great to work with. They gave me a pretty good deal compared to other dealers in the Houston area. They also go through a ton of super duties so they usually have a couple tremors on there lot to chose from if you wanted to try and go that route. When I bought mine in December they had 3 other F350 tremors on the lot and a few more on the way.

Not sure what color you're looking for....but.....if you're willing to hop a flight....

This is a high volume auto group. They have multiple Ford dealerships in the Balto/DC area. I'll be working with their Baltimore dealership to order mine.

350's

and for the 250 crowd......

Correct. But yes, you can order your 22 now. I was told builds start 6/1. Good look

Holiday Ford in Whitesboro will order but their pricing is not great. PM me and I can give you some referrals in central TX.

Who did you talk to at Holiday Ford?

I got an excellent deal at Holiday Ford for my 2021 Tremor Special order at $1165 under invoice. (And yes, I do mean under invoice, NOT MSRP) They did everything they promised, no BS on the pricing, no dealer add-ons, no financing required, no trade-in required, they honored my expired $2500 PCO, gave me all current incentives and they even delivered it to my house 245 miles away at no charge.

I can't believe their prices changed that much in the last couple of months...

He was true to his word.

It was really easy.
Well done! ?????? That’s the way to roll!

Not sure what color you're looking for....but.....if you're willing to hop a flight....

This is a high volume auto group. They have multiple Ford dealerships in the Balto/DC area. I'll be working with their Baltimore dealership to order mine.

350's

and for the 250 crowd......

Don't give them your contact info unless you 15 follow up calls/emails...called about a truck they had, wasn't exactly what I wanted left over 2020 model thought I could get better pricing since 21s were out. Wrong they wanted 21 pricing for a 20 model..I got an email or phone call everytime they got a SD in stock Tremor or not. There pricing isn't good enough to make me go north of the Mason Dixon line. High volume and high pressure....blocked their number and marked their email as spam. Order a 21 from a local dealer with everything I wanted. YMMV

Back