Bummed...

RandallW201

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
So after a couple of months of research, deliberation and planning with the wife we finally decided to pull the trigger on a Tremor. Only problem is, I contacted a dealer yesterday and was told that they (Ford) are not accepting anymore builds for 2021 models this year. So am I just SOL and just have to wait a few months to order a 2022 or what?
Sure seems like its a bit short to already be cutting 2021 orders....

Alabamacoastie

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Ex Coast Guard
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor 7.3l
Current Ride #2
2020 Yamaha Kodiak 700cc
First Responder
Ex Combat Medic
I knew I wanted a Tremor, but I didn't have the time to wait for one to be built.

I just got on the internet and searched for 2021 Tremors in my state. I found one at a dealer about 2 hours away. I called, haggled over the phone, sent them pics of my trade in, haggled about trade in value over the phone, etc. We nailed down the price, and I picked it up the same day.

But, I told the guy, "I want everything done over the phone before I drive 2 hours to come buy it. I better not drive 2 hours and find out the numbers changed."

He was true to his word.

They had it washed and ready. I signed the contract and was out of there in less than an hour.

It was really easy.

OP
RandallW201

RandallW201

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
I knew I wanted a Tremor, but I didn't have the time to wait for one to be built.

I just got on the internet and searched for 2021 Tremors in my state. I found one at a dealer about 2 hours away. I called, haggled over the phone, sent them pics of my trade in, haggled about trade in value over the phone, etc. We nailed down the price, and I picked it up the same day.

But, I told the guy, "I want everything done over the phone before I drive 2 hours to come buy it. I better not drive 2 hours and find out the numbers changed."

He was true to his word.

They had it washed and ready. I signed the contract and was out of there in less than an hour.

It was really easy.
Oh trust me, I've been looking. I can hardly find a 350 much less with a Tremor package and even much less than that a Lariat or XLT.

Lgm1970

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel
Current Ride #2
On Order: 2022 F350 King Ranch Tremor
I asked about that and the dealer hasn't even responded... Like what the heck? Don't yall want my money? LOL
Holiday Ford in Whitesboro will order but their pricing is not great. PM me and I can give you some referrals in central TX.

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
So after a couple of months of research, deliberation and planning with the wife we finally decided to pull the trigger on a Tremor. Only problem is, I contacted a dealer yesterday and was told that they (Ford) are not accepting anymore builds for 2021 models this year. So am I just SOL and just have to wait a few months to order a 2022 or what?
You will be extra pleased with the 22’ Tremor. Nicer screen. It sucks and I feel for you. But that day when she arrives you will be so thrilled to have the updated version. That is if you can wait. Hang tuff my friend. It’s in GODS hands on what your future vehicle will be.
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻🙏😎

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Hit up Legmar privately. He has a hook up and lives in Texas. Legmar’s name is Matt. Really nice guy. Willing to help anyone.
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Stormtrooper69

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
US Marines
Current Ride
2015 F150 Sport
I asked about that and the dealer hasn't even responded... Like what the heck? Don't yall want my money? LOL
I'd be happy to take your money :p

They cut-off the 21 orders a few weeks ago after they opened the 22 order banks. Make sure the dealer has allocation for orders, and ask about priority code.

LoneStar Tremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Tremor
Oh trust me, I've been looking. I can hardly find a 350 much less with a Tremor package and even much less than that a Lariat or XLT.
Bill Fick in Huntsville between Houston and Dallas was great to work with. They gave me a pretty good deal compared to other dealers in the Houston area. They also go through a ton of super duties so they usually have a couple tremors on there lot to chose from if you wanted to try and go that route. When I bought mine in December they had 3 other F350 tremors on the lot and a few more on the way.

Stormtrooper69

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
US Marines
Current Ride
2015 F150 Sport
Not sure what color you're looking for....but.....if you're willing to hop a flight....

This is a high volume auto group. They have multiple Ford dealerships in the Balto/DC area. I'll be working with their Baltimore dealership to order mine.

350's

and for the 250 crowd......

MacTremor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250
First Responder
LE
Correct. But yes, you can order your 22 now. I was told builds start 6/1. Good look

Tx-Tremor6.7

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Holiday Ford in Whitesboro will order but their pricing is not great. PM me and I can give you some referrals in central TX.

Who did you talk to at Holiday Ford?

I got an excellent deal at Holiday Ford for my 2021 Tremor Special order at $1165 under invoice. (And yes, I do mean under invoice, NOT MSRP) They did everything they promised, no BS on the pricing, no dealer add-ons, no financing required, no trade-in required, they honored my expired $2500 PCO, gave me all current incentives and they even delivered it to my house 245 miles away at no charge.

I can't believe their prices changed that much in the last couple of months...

plethoragreen

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 7.3 Lariat Tremor

Patriot

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Gulf War Vet
Current Ride
6.7 liter Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO

He was true to his word.

It was really easy.
Well done! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 That’s the way to roll!

Sccritterkiller

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'90 YJ
Not sure what color you're looking for....but.....if you're willing to hop a flight....

This is a high volume auto group. They have multiple Ford dealerships in the Balto/DC area. I'll be working with their Baltimore dealership to order mine.

350's

and for the 250 crowd......

Don't give them your contact info unless you 15 follow up calls/emails...called about a truck they had, wasn't exactly what I wanted left over 2020 model thought I could get better pricing since 21s were out. Wrong they wanted 21 pricing for a 20 model..I got an email or phone call everytime they got a SD in stock Tremor or not. There pricing isn't good enough to make me go north of the Mason Dixon line. High volume and high pressure....blocked their number and marked their email as spam. Order a 21 from a local dealer with everything I wanted. YMMV

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge