Built on a SD platform

Lurking Class

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 Tremor 7.3L
I had my Tremor at my local Ford deal to be serviced the other day. I seen this truck in the parking lot. It’s built on a SD platform from what I can tell. Anyone have a clue what it is. I didn’t really see any marking. Maybe they are getting ready for the S**T to hit the fan.

Attachments

• 6280B9F8-DE1F-426C-A419-6F2E0109AE0E.jpeg
    6280B9F8-DE1F-426C-A419-6F2E0109AE0E.jpeg
    547.5 KB · Views: 334
Looks like a customized job for sure.

Never seen one in the years I worked for Ford.

Dealers are known to work with local businesses to upfit vehicles for customer's specific needs though.

Super cool and now I want to know more about it too!!

Looks like a customized job for sure.

Never seen one in the years I worked for Ford.

Dealers are known to work with local businesses to upfit vehicles for customer's specific needs though.

Super cool and now I want to know more about it too!!
I agree. Look up Rhino GX.

Almost $300k for close to the same thickness sheet metal as the F250 already comes with and no run flats? I rather spend the $200k and have armor panels/glass added to a truck/SUV while maintaining a stock look. If you roll around looking like a tank but can't back it up, you're just putting a huge target on your back.

I had my Tremor at my local Ford deal to be serviced the other day. I seen this truck in the parking lot. It’s built on a SD platform from what I can tell. Anyone have a clue what it is. I didn’t really see any marking. Maybe they are getting ready for the S**T to hit the fan.
Almost looks like the one the swat team has but they have bigger tires

Back