BUILT A RV DRIVEWAY AND A SHED/HARLEY GARAGE

What a transformation. LOVE LOVE LOVE the travertine (I guess?) brick work. Awesome job on the whole project.

Nice Job Dono, When I come visit I can plug my Tesla in for a charge up on the 50 AMP :cool: :cool: :cool:
Yeah Man. Always Welcome Here Dan. ??????????

Nice vehicle line up, Tremor, Jag, Mustang and Range Rover.. Looking awesome on that beautiful new driveway. Love the look of pavers.
Thanks Bbrett and everyone. We are beyond blown away at how it all came out. We hired my friend Peter who I went to HS with to do our driveway and fence work. It was extremely stressful to have your whole property ripped apart. Well worth it.
My best friend Adam did the electrical and the structural work. He is a Jack of all trades. The Harley garage was very stressful as well.
Hiring friends for projects can be good and bad. They both put their heart and soul into the job. They just took their time getting it done. No sense of urgency. That drove my wife and I nuts.
We now can’t wait to get an RV. It’s funny that the price of lumber is slightly coming down in price. Oh well, I’m just glad to have it all accomplished. On to the next project.
??????????

The wife surprised me with a sign for my Harley Garage that we just built
BD360034-5417-40C5-9A7A-4725812EC5A7.jpeg
00808C29-4314-4FE3-B283-7FF33A509A89.png

Danno, My friend and brother. I wish we lived closer. I know the bond I have with you. As many on here would say, you give so much great advice from your knowledgeable experiences. You give us so much humor and just make so many people want to hear what you have to say.
I love you my brother and we will meet up and we WILL be close friends for life. ??
GOD BLESS DAN and his FAMILY and FRIENDS.
A GREAT FRIEND TO THIS TREMOR FAMILY OF OURS
???❤️??✌️

Something similar to this is a huge goal of mine... First I need to talk the wife into taking out a giant silver maple though. Then I need to come up with the 100k it's going to cost... lol. Looks really good!!!

Back