Build Week 9/5/22

Skibum1681

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 6.7 Tremor / 2022 F350 6.7 BAP
Current Ride #2
2011 Harley Road Glide
I think a lot of us got scheduled for build week 9/5/22. Anyone see any movement yet? Window stickers?

Nothing here...

9/5 here as well. I did not get bumped along the way - it held to that original date.

Today I noticed the tracker moved me to 'In Production'. As of this evening I have a window sticker (I checked throughout the day, so I know it only came available tonight).

9/5 here as well. I did not get bumped along the way - it held to that original date.

Today I noticed the tracker moved me to 'In Production'. As of this evening I have a window sticker (I checked throughout the day, so I know it only came available tonight).
Do you have a build date on the window sticker?

Originally scheduled for this week (8/29). Bumped 2 hours ago to 9/5. No window sticker

Do you have a build date on the window sticker?
This, right? 8-30?

I fully expect it to update and reflect the reality that it’ll be built next week

1661916440946.png

My Platinum and my father's Platinum are both scheduled for 9/5. As of this morning, his is "in production", no window sticker yet. Mine has yet to move into production and no window sticker either.

Mine went to in production sometime overnight. The window sticker is still not available through the tracker but it is available here:

Copy the above to your browser and add your vin after the "=". This link was posted on the Lightening forum and I stumbled across it looking for other ways to find a window sticker.

Under where it says "Special Order" on my sticker on the the bottom it says 8/30/22. I think this is my build day?

I am batch 007997 273/461 and it currently does NOT show the $20 credit for WiFi hot spot or the credit for MCS (I didn't expect it, I'm a Lariat Value build)

Excited to see some progress!

Last edited:
Mine went to in production sometime overnight. The window sticker is still not available through the tracker but it is available here:

Copy the above to your browser and add your vin after the "=". This link was posted on the Lightening forum and I stumbled across it looking for other ways to find a window sticker.

Under where it says "Special Order" on my sticker on the the bottom it says 8/30/22. I think this is my build day?

I am batch 273/461 and it currently does NOT show the $20 credit for WiFi hot spot or the credit for MCS (I didn't expect it, I'm a Lariat Value build)

That’s exciting news. Mine shows 72/461. Also no credit for the missing hot spot. Maybe we just dodged that? I’m mentally preparing for the sticker to update with the credit sometime in the next week. It’s not that I really want or need that thing, it’s just the principle that maybe one day I would.

Just checked, mine went into production. No window sticker yet. (Tried the link above also)

My fathers window sticker because available today. 8/31 build date. No M/C seat delete or WiFi module delete.

I got noticed 2 weeks before schedule build date and I saw windows stick 5 days before the build date. I did know that it was in the build status 5 days before the build date. Then 3 days after build date I got a email saying it is on its way. I am in Washington so the delivery window was 30 days after build date.

Window sticker populated for me late last night using the method Skibum1681 provided. No MCS or WiFi credits!

Batch: 008021
1292/2234

Last edited:
In production and window sticker today. No email, just did my daily check. Batch 008029 155/520

In production and window sticker today. No email, just did my daily check. Batch 008029 155/520
Why do the batch numbers jump so much? I see the same week has batch numbers 7997 and 8029.

(probably already answered somewhere else on the site)

Why do the batch numbers jump so much? I see the same week has batch numbers 7997 and 8029.

(probably already answered somewhere else on the site)
depends on your options. it may sit for for those options to come in. I know the 5th wheel prep package was causing some delays.

I am batch 007997 273/461 and it currently does NOT show the $20 credit for WiFi hot spot or the credit for MCS (I didn't expect it, I'm a Lariat Value build)

Batch 7997 44/461 !! Crossing my fingers we make it down the line this week!

I’m in batch 7997. 246/461. I have my window sticker but no modules yet. My friends was built last Wednesday and his modules populated the day before his build. His went to built in 24 hours. No hot spot credit on my window sticker

I'm batch number 7997 also 16/461....getting closer supposed to go down line tomorrow what customer service said

just got off the phone with the dealer. My rig is in Illinois. the 17th can't come soon enough.

Anyone have there modules populate yet....

Back