Build Sheet with Invoice/MSRP Pricing (22 MY)

Forever & Ever Woods

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Military
Army Veteran
Current Ride
2011 Ford Raptor (Total Loss)
Current Ride #2
1998 Chevy Silverado Z71 - 45k miles
Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

New here for the most part.

Back Story: Ford truck owner my whole life ('94 Ext Cab XLT F150, 2004 F150 Screw Cab FX4, 2011 F150 Raptor Screw Cab - All Purchased new and loaded except my '94)

A buddy totaled my '11 Raptor w/105k miles on her in January '19. I've held off on buying new rig until new Raptor became available.

Well - fast forward to today... New Raptor hit Build and Price - Love the rig EXCEPT the BLUE INTERIOR on the 37 Package. I cannot spend that kind of money on a Raptor that I don't like. (I paid $49k for my '11 with every option... I hurt physically looking at these prices).

With that said - Why pay $85k for a Raptor with interior that I hate? Enter '22MY F350 KR Tremor. For less money than the Raptor, all the towing I'll every need, along with dashing good looks - I've decided on the the F350 w/7.3L.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm looking for a build sheet on the '22s that would have Invoice/MSRP prices on it please. I know that I can get 2x the truck for less money than my beloved Raptor. Also, at 50 years young - this next rig should last for the remainder of my driving life is my hope as I no longer put a ton of miles on my trucks. (Hence the reason for the 7.3L over Diesel. (I'd love 6.7l but can't justify due to 5-7k miles a year at best.)

Also, with this F350, I can now get fifth wheel and travel and enjoy.

TIA

Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

New here for the most part.

Back Story: Ford truck owner my whole life ('94 Ext Cab XLT F150, 2004 F150 Screw Cab FX4, 2011 F150 Raptor Screw Cab - All Purchased new and loaded except my '94)

A buddy totaled my '11 Raptor w/105k miles on her in January '19. I've held off on buying new rig until new Raptor became available.

Well - fast forward to today... New Raptor hit Build and Price - Love the rig EXCEPT the BLUE INTERIOR on the 37 Package. I cannot spend that kind of money on a Raptor that I don't like. (I paid $49k for my '11 with every option... I hurt physically looking at these prices).

With that said - Why pay $85k for a Raptor with interior that I hate? Enter '22MY F350 KR Tremor. For less money than the Raptor, all the towing I'll every need, along with dashing good looks - I've decided on the the F350 w/7.3L.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm looking for a build sheet on the '22s that would have Invoice/MSRP prices on it please. I know that I can get 2x the truck for less money than my beloved Raptor. Also, at 50 years young - this next rig should last for the remainder of my driving life is my hope as I no longer put a ton of miles on my trucks. (Hence the reason for the 7.3L over Diesel. (I'd love 6.7l but can't justify due to 5-7k miles a year at best.)

Also, with this F350, I can now get fifth wheel and travel and enjoy.

TIA
If you are trying to ballpark prices/features, the Costco Auto Purchase website does a pretty fair job of Inv vs MSRP.

If you are trying to ballpark prices/features, the Costco Auto Purchase website does a pretty fair job of Inv vs MSRP.
Exactly what I'm trying to do. Thanx! I'll check that out. I never gave that a thought.

Update: Unfortunately they only show XL, XLT and Lariat. No KR or Tremor options available.

Last edited:
Exactly what I'm trying to do. Thanx! I'll check that out. I never gave that a thought.

Update: Unfortunately they only show XL, XLT and Lariat. No KR or Tremor options available.
Costco's 22' MY might not of caught updated yet, but you can still ballpark a 21' KR/Plat F350 Tremor for what you re looking for, its still gonna give you a decent idea to start. GL with the hunt for your Truck, they are solid Trucks.

Will this help you? :)

wAOmpXk.png

I'd jump all over that Lariat with Black Appearance but they won't do it with the Race Red. Doesn't make sense some days as to how they come up with the do's and don'ts with regards to things as simple as paint.

I'd jump all over that Lariat with Black Appearance but they won't do it with the Race Red. Doesn't make sense some days as to how they come up with the do's and don'ts with regards to things as simple as paint.
Yeah, Rapid Red is pretty amazing though and deep.

Maybe you can get the sport package in Race red. Same color grill and bumpers if you don’t like chrome.

Maybe you can get the sport package in Race red. Same color grill and bumpers if you don’t like chrome.
What is this "SPORT" package you're referring too? - My luck - whatever it is - if it deletes chrome - they won't offer in Race Red. That's how it works for me. HA!

Welcome aboard! Love your story and especially you logical reasoning for the Tremor. I too opted for the F350 KR with 7.3, and for the same reasons. We are in the process of downsizing our home to a small house in the country and getting set up to pull a toy hauler with side by side in the garage to explore the west, mountains, BLM land and winter in the Southern states. I'm 60 this summer so I plan on making the truck my last big vehicle purchase as well.

I sure hope production works out and the delays are minimal. I know you have a big plan you're working out so it's just a waiting game for folks that are willing.

I know the King Ranch is a love it or hate it package, I personally have always been attracted to it, hate black interiors and love the other appointments that are KR unique. This is so much more truck than the raptor, and it boggles my mind that so many people want a truck that was built for desert racing only to drive around on the streets. And on top of that they aren't really trucks because they can't pull squat and folks complain cause the can't pull their boat with their raptor :cry: ?.

Well study the topics and discussions widely on the forum, a wealth of information and guidance, as well as good level headed folks that will get you through the wait for delivery. ?:cool:
Thanx for the vote of confidence.

I'll disagree regarding the Raptor not being a real truck. - it accomplished EVERYTHING I needed at the time AND was a hell of an off-road machine! - With that said - I used and abused it for what it was built for and Ford knocked it out of the park with the Generation 1 Raptor! There is nothing like it. I didn't buy it to tow and could care less about its towing/payload capacity. It rocked my world in the off road category and high speed capability as I used it for that purpose. I don't regret at all.

WITH THAT SAID - I do understand this is a totally different animal and my "FUN" days of high speed and off road "beat the shit out of truck" days are behind me. But I also know that the TREMOR can clearly satisfy the off road need that I'm settling into but more so handle the towing/payload capability that you spoke of earlier.

I'm looking forward to this truck! I DO have the patience and will wait any delay out.

Back