Build & Price Pictures Finally Updated

wadegibson

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Ford finally updated their Build & Price tool to actually show renderings with the Tremor package.

Tremor.jpeg

Sure wish they had kept the fender flares with the Tremor package. Just looks strange without them. Think I'll go over to the site and build a couple just to see how they look.

Here's my build. I like it without the flares. Doesn't make the tires look so small. I'm not a fan of double-sticky-tape add-ons anyways.

Attachments

• Library - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg
    Library - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 168
It is definitely better but it still needs adjustments.
- Selecting Tremor swaps the wheels and tires but isn't raised at all.
- Selecting powered running boards didn't remove the stock Tremor so both where shown.

Last edited:
It’ll take some getting used to.
I noticed the Blue Oval is just that. Blue. No more black oval, exclusive with the Tremor?
Or did I miss that change for the ‘22 MY? Or just hasn’t been updated on the ‘23 Build site when the Tremor pkg is chosen?
I still get comments about the Black Oval when I’m out in public. Most people think it’s an aftermarket upgrade that I did myself.

Ford needs to rename all these new 2022’s that are still being delivered as
”2023 Classic” so the owners aren’t taking a year depreciation already on a brand new truck…seeing how Ford will probably still be delivering these 22’s along with 23’s.

Ford needs to rename all these new 2022’s that are still being delivered as
”2023 Classic” so the owners aren’t taking a year depreciation already on a brand new truck…seeing how Ford will probably still be delivering these 22’s along with 23’s.
Why? They were built in 2022 ;-)

Truck is ugly but in time it might have grown on me but the god awful orange accents absolutely kill it. What moron picked such a putrid color?
Sadly this truck in spite of its utter ugliness will sell because of its capabilities.
Just like a lot of the 22 owners, most will get their own decal if the orange bothers them. I feel like most people are focused on the capability of the truck verses the little things most of us enthusiast look at.

It’ll take some getting used to.
I noticed the Blue Oval is just that. Blue. No more black oval, exclusive with the Tremor?
Or did I miss that change for the ‘22 MY? Or just hasn’t been updated on the ‘23 Build site when the Tremor pkg is chosen?
I still get comments about the Black Oval when I’m out in public. Most people think it’s an aftermarket upgrade that I did myself.
The Black Oval came with the BAP not the Tremor package.

Here's my build. I like it without the flares. Doesn't make the tires look so small. I'm not a fan of double-sticky-tape add-ons anyways.
The flares are not taped on, they are screwed-in underneath and have 13 or 14 mounting tabs that snap into the side of the fender.

Looks like a truck to me...🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 8AD16C89-770E-44C1-9904-48F9096C9A9A.jpeg
    8AD16C89-770E-44C1-9904-48F9096C9A9A.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 69
  • B533BB1E-9A12-4565-A88F-F8B5091BE731.jpeg
    B533BB1E-9A12-4565-A88F-F8B5091BE731.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 66
No offense to anyone personally, because a lot of folks had no other choice but to order a 23. But that truck just looks wrong on so many fronts. The goofy side and bumper steps (like a Chevy), no fender flares, the wimpy grill, etc. I am soooo glad I ordered a 22. Sheesh. Very strange. This won’t grow on me either.

No offense to anyone personally, because a lot of folks had no other choice but to order a 23. But that truck just looks wrong on so many fronts. The goofy side and bumper steps (like a Chevy), no fender flares, the wimpy grill, etc. I am soooo glad I ordered a 22. Sheesh. Very strange. This won’t grow on me either.
A lot of people on here sound like a woman, no offense.

Back