Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
USMC
Current Ride
2020 F250 Platinum Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Edge ST
Looking to keep my stock bumper and install a brush guard on 2020 Platinum. Any brush guards out that will work with front camera and adaptive cruise control?

I've been looking as well. It seems as if the adaptive cruise is comprised despite using the adapter with a majority of the bumpers.

The Ranch Hand “Legend” is something I’m considering (but I’m not getting the OEM winch)

Attachments

• C3CFEA5A-4403-4D16-A3C3-550907A92E7A.jpeg
    C3CFEA5A-4403-4D16-A3C3-550907A92E7A.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 8A432806-0CCD-4FE6-B0E0-5B926A2BCAB5.jpeg
    8A432806-0CCD-4FE6-B0E0-5B926A2BCAB5.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 160
I'm going down this path as well there are number of options out there, but trying to sort out the details with what is compatible with what is the tricky parts.

Ranch Hand
Westin
Steelcraft
Luverne Prowler Max
Cattleman

All brands I've been looking into

personally, I prefer the Ranch Hand. Another brand that has a good look is one made by Go Industries (“Rancher”). I am unsure if the latter accommodates the camera/sensors.

are you doing just the brush guard or the bumper and brush guard? Are you installing a winch?

i’m planning on grille guard only (no winch), OEM bumper.

I suppose the aftermarket mfg’s are waiting (like the rest of us) to see if there are any (minor) changes before stating their 2020 grille guards will fit 2021 models. I’ve seen some “spy photos” of ‘21 Super Duty and I can’t see any change. I’m betting the 2021 will be identical to 2020 as far as body/bumpers.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Ranch Hand Midnight installed? I'd like to see some pictures of one on a Tremor. It is a bumper replacement so doesn't keep the OEM bumper, but it is supposed to retain the sensors according to the website.

Does anyone have a Ranch Hand Midnight installed? I'd like to see some pictures of one on a Tremor. It is a bumper replacement so doesn't keep the OEM bumper, but it is supposed to retain the sensors according to the website.
I am considering getting this myself. Haven't fully decided yet.

I am considering getting this myself. Haven't fully decided yet.

I, too, am considering the Ranch Hand "Midnight". I have considered leaving it as-is (black), or possibly RhinoLining it. I am not a fan of painting a grille guard to match the body's paint; but to each, his own..
Decisions, decisions ?

I, too, am considering the Ranch Hand "Midnight". I have considered leaving it as-is (black), or possibly RhinoLining it. I am not a fan of painting a grille guard to match the body's paint; but to each, his own..
Decisions, decisions ?
I have a ranch hand replacement on my F150 that I had linexed and color coded. I think it looks much better than black, I think, depending on your trim level. I have a King Ranch on both F-150 and F-350 Tremor. It was color matched to my bottom trim and wheel well color.

Attachments

• 20190412_181831.jpg
    20190412_181831.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 249
I have a ranch hand replacement on my F150 that I had linexed and color coded. I think it looks much better than black, I think, depending on your trim level. I have a King Ranch on both F-150 and F-350 Tremor. It was color matched to my bottom trim and wheel well color.

I agree, yours' looks very good, and I should've been more clear/specific in my statements, above. I've ordered a (solid) Star White (AZ) F350 Tremor (Lariat ) w/black appearance pkg. I initially wanted two-tone, but the black appearance pkg. was a conflict. I might have my p/up painted (at the bottom, similar to yours') after I take delivery.
To clarify, I'm not a fan of white paint with a white grille guard.

Last edited:
I was thinking something along those lines. The black would look really good on yours. I would suggest you get it linexed. The texture is a big selling point. It give the bumper a more aggressive look.

They are mounted behind the grates. I know there are brackets that will fit the other fog lights, but I'm sure there would be a way to mount them. I actually thought the LED fog lights would be brighter.

Latest Discussions

Back