📷 TOTM Brown2922 - November 2022 Tremor of the Month Winner!

ford-tremor-nov22.jpg

We had another awesome turnout for the November Tremor of the Month. This month, there were a total of 25 entries and 84 votes. It was a competitive month, but one photo took the #1 spot with 40% of the votes. I'd like to be the first to congratulate @Brown2922 for winning the November 2022 Tremor of the Month! I'd also like to give a shout-out to @7.🌲 and @MTmudrunner for coming in second and third place.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other amazing Tremor photos here:

The next contest will start on the first of December!

Wow! Thank you for choosing my photo. I’m very blessed to be able to compete with everyone that put in some amazing entries. This competition is my favorite part of each month because I get to see some awesome rigs in some pretty cool places. good luck to everyone in future months and thank you again

We had another awesome turnout for the November Tremor of the Month. This month, there were a total of 25 entries and 84 votes. It was a competitive month, but one photo took the #1 spot with 40% of the votes. I'd like to be the first to congratulate @Brown2922 for winning the November 2022 Tremor of the Month! I'd also like to give a shout-out to @7.🌲 and @MTmudrunner for coming in second and third place.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other amazing Tremor photos here:

So unique! Love the photo!

Congrats! That's a great shot for sure...

Congrats, a picture of a thousand stars, and words!

Back