Bronze wheels on Antimatter Blue?

MM27

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Tremor
How many guys run bronze wheels on their antimatter blue rigs? I've got the black out package so no chrome to contrast the bronze. I like the idea of switching it up from what seems to be the normal to go with black wheels. Just wondering if it's a nice look or does it just not work?

Not exactly what you are looking for but here is Velocity blue with the Fuel Wheels on a Black out ( sport) Lariat.
IMG_6388.jpeg

How many guys run bronze wheels on their antimatter blue rigs? I've got the black out package so no chrome to contrast the bronze. I like the idea of switching it up from what seems to be the normal to go with black wheels. Just wondering if it's a nice look or does it just not work?
I've always been a fan of the bronze wheel look...I think I might do some bronze Method's on my star white at some point. It's a great look. Method MR305 NV is the go to bronze wheel imo.

I don’t have pics, but my brother has a blue jeans metallic F-150 with bronze wheels. Looks sharp!

I think bronze on blue looks great.

I'd do it ..

I'm probably going to do bronze methods on my Atlas blue 22... Whenever it shows up...

I'm probably going to do bronze methods on my Atlas blue 22... Whenever it shows up...
Make up your mind and get everything ordered as soon as you can. I'm 9 months into owning my truck and there's still a few things that arn't available.

Make up your mind and get everything ordered as soon as you can. I'm 9 months into owning my truck and there's still a few things that arn't available.

When I checked tire rack a few weeks ago they were in stock... The bronze ones of what I wanted... The black was out of stock.

I'll let you know--once my truck gets here. The build date has now slipped to January 20th but I have bronze wheels on the way to go with the Antimatter Blue.

There are pictures of them in the AB thread. Let me see where those are at.
Post in thread 'The Antimatter Blue Photo Thread' https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/the-antimatter-blue-photo-thread.2093/post-169449

Back