Bronze NV with Race Red?

richtor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
I may have an opportunity to pick up bronze 18x9 NV 305.
Would they look good on my Race Red Tremor?
Maybe someone could chop them for me?

55DBCCA5-7C06-438B-AAC7-37D672F5B27B.jpeg

FE47DDB9-0505-4CA9-9937-AE22FA74F2C5.jpeg

HHHhhhhmmmmm, if you had the Black Appearance Package, I could see the bronze working, but, not so much with the chrome....

MB

I think it would look good...Bronze, Machined Face, or Black!

HHHhhhhmmmmm, if you had the Black Appearance Package, I could see the bronze working, but, not so much with the chrome....

MB
Interesting. I was thinking the opposite if I have the black sport I would need to stay black wheels.

I think the Bronze will show less brake dust...The Machined face will match your bumpers but speaking from 4 months of use the machined face shows brake dust pretty quickly.

Interesting. I was thinking the opposite if I have the black sport I would need to stay black wheels.

In my minds eye, I see the Black Appearance components becoming a nice contrast to the bronze wheels. I ordered Carbonized Grey with the Black Appearance Package (keeping the black wheels) and will add small touches of red in key places (calipers, etc) to add contrast.

MB

I think Bronze and Red will look fine. I had a sports car with that combo a few years back and it looked good.

Bronze and red can look great together, but appearance is so subjective. I like the idea of photoshopping it up to see if you like it, but tirerack has a visualizer tool that will do it for you (but with stupid low'ish profile tires, so you still need a bit of 'imagine this, but with more sidewall..."). They have Super Duty in Race Red, with the chrome bumper, and whatever wheels they sell. If they don't have those specific wheels, choose a bronze wheel that's sorta close to get an idea.

No photoshop experts here?
Just google the color scheme man, you prob have though ;-). my honest opinion is they will look damn good. Def catch some eyes and you know there will always be someone who won’t like them but who cares as long as you do.

Dooooooo it!

Ha. I was just messing around with this today. Here’s a picture of the spare tire from my Gladiator. I rolled it up to my truck today just to see what the truck would look like with 37’s not even thinking about the wheel color.
My truck is Rapid Red with the black package.
I like the way the 37’s looked with the bronze wheels. Mind you the Jeep wheels are 17’s which I would not do, I’d bump up to 20” wheels.
47341161-5F3F-4147-A8F9-7494D2BDA524.jpeg
0162EA82-8087-4553-B542-347F8E51C86E.jpeg

Looks great IMHO. That's one of the reasons I went with the black appearance package... I feel that the less chrome you have, the more flexibility you have in wheel colors.

Ha. I was just messing around with this today. Here’s a picture of the spare tire from my Gladiator. I rolled it up to my truck today just to see what the truck would look like with 37’s not even thinking about the wheel color.
I like the way the 37’s looked with the bronze wheels. Mind you the Jeep wheels are 17’s which I would not do, I’d bump up to 20” wheels.
View attachment 18231View attachment 18232
Looks good with that red.

Looks good with that red.
Thx. I may end up with the same color in another style so the Gladiator and Tremor aren’t wearing the same wheels.

Personally I think that 37 looks awesome on that 17” wheel!!

Lamborghini photobomb?

Back