Reaction Points
Current Ride
Rapid Red Tremor
Stupid things I notice.
BCC047B4-65C6-4889-9D74-0762B4ECDB65.jpeg
64A6B1D8-7A65-4896-8B65-8434330D8DF9.jpeg
5924EB66-997E-48F4-896D-152A2A3722B1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That one has the four-cylinder, I would not buy it. Not that it’s a dog, it’s just not me. I would love to drive the six cylinder. The soft top is quieter than I expected. I like the overall cockpit layout. have one on reserve from 2021… When 2022s are available to order, I think will be ordering one. Thank goodness I am in no rush.

Last edited:
Has anybody gotten screwed over by a dealership yet? I’m hearing that dealers are adding a markup about a day before you come pick up your bronco even though the price was agreed upon a year ago. Some of those markups are between $5-10k.

I hope this rig takes a big bite out of Jeep. Not because I dislike Jeep - but because competition makes better things better.

Has anybody gotten screwed over by a dealership yet? I’m hearing that dealers are adding a markup about a day before you come pick up your bronco even though the price was agreed upon a year ago. Some of those markups are between $5-10k.
I have seen a few posts on this, my dealer assures me it won’t happen…….😳

The last minute markup is happening in the RV market
but that's the market for fish well past their sell date.

I hope this rig takes a big bite out of Jeep. Not because I dislike Jeep - but because competition makes better things better.

I'm sure it will but I am sticking with my Ruby for now.

Give me Shelby V-8 Bronco with 35s and 700 HP. :cool:

Not going to happen 😆
Maybe not on your typical 7 slot people - but so many street jeepers will exit. I also think it was smart to add the diesel to the jeep. I was considering a diesel gladiator rubi before the tremor. It seems these broncos are HOT right now. Maybe it's the scarcity making them that much more hot? We will see.

Bronco doesn't float my boat, to me it looks like a redesigned Flex. I was considering a Gladiator before deciding on the F250. Love the look of them, especially with a little lift and some aggressive rims and wheels. But, Jeep reliability scared me off and now seeing all the long term reviews, glad I stuck with the Blue oval. Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler have some great designs, but they just dont have long term reliability.

Maybe not on your typical 7 slot people - but so many street jeepers will exit. I also think it was smart to add the diesel to the jeep. I was considering a diesel gladiator rubi before the tremor. It seems these broncos are HOT right now. Maybe it's the scarcity making them that much more hot? We will see.
True the street jeepers will jump we looked at the diesel to nice set up 👍🏻

Bronco doesn't float my boat, to me it looks like a redesigned Flex. I was considering a Gladiator before deciding on the F250. Love the look of them, especially with a little lift and some aggressive rims and wheels. But, Jeep reliability scared me off and now seeing all the long term reviews, glad I stuck with the Blue oval. Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler have some great designs, but they just dont have long term reliability.

The V6 the gladiator was the deal breaker for me. What a slug! Can't imagine lifting and bigger tires, probably get out run by a Prius. Much prefer the 445 CI Godzilla :D

My wife just said the other day look a new bronco said no that’s the land rover defender 😆

I don’t think the hardcore crowd will jump immediately. But if the Broncos hold up and aftermarket appears it’ll start squeezing more. Jeep has been trading on the name for far too long IMO. If they don’t feel any pressure, that’ll be a problem. Ford is hungry and seems serious.

A friend bought a Ruby Diesel in Oregon and sent his wife over to pick it up, road trip back with her GF. They're driving back, stop to fuel and pull up to a diesel pump. Gas attendant starts going apeshit yelling at her she's at the wrong pump. Oregon has some weird obscure law the attendant has to pump your fuel. He's going off and everyone starts staring at her. She jumps out and yells "Its a Diesel dumbass, now pump my shit!" People started clapping. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back