Bronco build and price

Whyte Rhyno

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
For those interested it looks like the bronco configuration site finally went live. We built a well optioned 2 door. 60k. Damn.

About time! I will try it out! :)

No X plan pricing will be available for the Bronco is also what I saw ,but that is to be expected, and no Black tops as that will be a late availability.

No painted tops, I think they are coming in molded black color for all early orders.

Cheapest Base model with the 35s and winch for me came to 35K and fully loaded 63K but a loaded badlands for me came to 52K .... honestly compared to a Wrangler it is pretty good pricing .... may need to bury a new bronco with Temp tags like the Tremor hahahaha

I was all excited about ordering one, placed my deposit the first night, but now that I've seen rumors of this WartHog.. I'm not sure now. Wait one more year? ?

I’m curious about the warthog version. Wondering where it’ll fit in the line up.

I'm not sold on the 2.7L Eco after all the awful issues I had with my 2018 Raptor.
Yea I can’t do the six cylinder and independent front suspension I did get stickers though ??
968F8B9E-AB3F-4595-8D56-5FC422FAF6CA.jpeg

Last edited:
wish they had the granite metallic color for the new bronco...I really want to get a base model and make it a jeep killer..

The demand must be insane - the website times out on me before I can get into "build and price"

Ed

I have a 1st edition reserved, but I might let it go and just pass.

i will build one soon, I was going to call my salesman and ask the question, can he get me one anytime soon or is a wait or ADM?

I’m sure you could sell that and make a bunch of money

Ehhhhhh I don’t know, they (Ford) doubled the run there will be like 7000 produced.

Last edited:
But 150k reserved. Many still want first Ed.

I have two reservations, are you saying, 150k first editions reserved?? Where is this data coming from ?

I have two reservations, are you saying, 150k first editions reserved?? Where is this data coming from ?
Over 150k have a bronco reserved. Many of them won’t get them until the 2022 model year.

Back