Bought a House

House update...did not close today...told the lady at the bank: if I don't close tomorrow my loaded Uhaul was gonna be parked in her office........

Did get final approval and wired the Closing Costs.....now holding breath......
Prayers coming your way always my friend. ? ? ?

Congrats on getting outta Ca! I’m setting plans in place ... glad to hear another made it!
Thanks man! Make your plans and don't hesitate, my wife and I were born and raised in CA, hate to go, but it aint gonna get any better!

House update...did not close today...told the lady at the bank: if I don't close tomorrow my loaded Uhaul was gonna be parked in her office........

Did get final approval and wired the Closing Costs.....now holding breath......
Congrats man, it will happen!

Thanks man! Make your plans and don't hesitate, my wife and I were born and raised in CA, hate to go, but it aint gonna get any better!
Ain’t that the truth.... I trust we will be Idaho bound late summer!

We did it.......and now I have this for my baby....as soon as I get my shit unpacked...more to follow.....

Attachments

• 0325211700_HDR.jpg
    0325211700_HDR.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 69
We did it.......and now I have this for my baby....as soon as I get my shit unpacked...more to follow.....
Congratulations my man! That beast looks great in its new home! ???

Congratulations on the new place! Looks like the Tremor just makes it into the garage.

So still unpacking and spending money hand over fist. All the assholes that are required to sell and buy another house simultaineously are raping me financially. The lawyers and contractors and inspectors.....none of them give a SHIT about you....just your money. I did buy myself a little something though ....just the thing to mow 2.5 acres:

Attachments

• Bobcat_3500T.jpg
    Bobcat_3500T.jpg
    708.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Bobcat_3500T_2.jpg
    Bobcat_3500T_2.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 29
Happy Easter Bruce. May GOD protect your beautiful new home.
Thanks Bro.......I havent stroked out or had a heart attack yet!

So still unpacking and spending money hand over fist. All the assholes that are required to sell and buy another house simultaineously are raping me financially. The lawyers and contractors and inspectors.....none of them give a SHIT about you....just your money. I did buy myself a little something though ....just the thing to mow 2.5 acres:
The parties in a home transaction that you need to assume care nothing about you at the end of the day are the loan officer/mortgage broker and the real estate agent - the sales commission folks. Believe me... I work in a segment of the field and they don’t give two shits, no matter how much smoke they blow up your ass. They’re there to do the minimum required to get the deal through, then wash their hands of you and move on to the next sucker.

So still MIA cause all I do is install, hang, un-box..........but LOVING our new "Property". Had a couple of chances to use my new $8K Bobcat Zero-turn.....more fun then my TREMOR! I have installed upgraded toilets, micro's, drapes, alarm systems, cameras, and still I have boxes......but we are gettin there....10 PCS moves, and I forgot how hard it is.....I guess at 63 it is a lot harder than at 35...LOL!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:?????

So still MIA cause all I do is install, hang, un-box..........but LOVING our new "Property". Had a couple of chances to use my new $8K Bobcat Zero-turn.....more fun then my TREMOR! I have installed upgraded toilets, micro's, drapes, alarm systems, cameras, and still I have boxes......but we are gettin there....10 PCS moves, and I forgot how hard it is.....I guess at 63 it is a lot harder than at 35...LOL!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:?????
lots of work brother, enjoy the new house but don't over do it.

Back