Grabber

Tremor Aficionado
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
Just wanted to introduce myself. Excitement building. as I finally entered production yesterday after Covid factory shut down (Ordered on Feb. 07th) This will be my 3rd Super Duty, all of which have been diesels (2005 & 2015). My current 2015 6.7 Powerstroke has been flawless. Estimated arrival is the end of June!

Ah man!! Congrats and welcome. Try not to check the build progress every 5 seconds.

Congratulations! I wanted to get a Blue Jeans but couldn't locate one

Congrats. Blue jeans is the best color and the only one to get.

New here also. I ordered a Blue Jeans just a few weeks ago. Have no idea when I might actually get it but I can’t wait.

Everyone knows "Velocity blue" is the best and most respected color

Thank you all. While "Velocity blue" is a sharp color, it's not for me. My '05 was "True Blue Metallic" and I miss that dark blue color. My current ride is Magnetic Gray, which is also a sharp. Also, if it is in Wikipedia, it must be true, lol.

Congrats! Test drove one Jean blue and w/sport package And it looks amazing in person.

Congrats!. New member here as well. Great color combo on the truck. I was able to find one on the lot in April and snatched it up.

The first Tremor that I saw in person was the Blue Jeans. Looked awesome it was on the lot but was low optioned and an F250 so I placed my order for the 350. I decided on the V Blue to match my Flame blue Raptor. However there are plenty of good color choices with the Tremor. I really haven't seen one that I don't like.

I totally agree and thank you.

Just got a change in status, "awaiting shipment"!!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Excitement building. as I finally entered production yesterday after Covid factory shut down (Ordered on Feb. 07th) This will be my 3rd Super Duty, all of which have been diesels (2005 & 2015). My current 2015 6.7 Powerstroke has been flawless. Estimated arrival is the end of June!

welcome to the forum and congrats on the preorder! Glad to hear it’s on the way!

Thank you, modified.

Best color! I ordered mine in Blue Jeans without having ever seen the color in person. It's amazing!

Im waiting to either order a Blue Jean or wait for one to be built. Hands down best color.... followed up by????? magnetic?

New status, been shipped!! Estimated arrival at dealership is 14 days.

Back