Blind Spot Monitoring when towing

Bjbrown71

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Tremor Carbonized Grey
Hey Everyone,

This past weekend was the first chance I had to tow our 24' TT. I went through the setup procedure telling the truck the trailer length and all that good stuff. When I have the trailer plugged in it shows all my saved settings and the BLIS shows as "Ready". But when I was towing and I would see a car approach my blind spot back towards the rear of the trailer my mirrors didn't light up or give me any indication a vehicle was there. Am I missing a step to activate the BLIS system while towing? I read through the owners manual as well and didn't see anything.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Brian

Hey Everyone,

This past weekend was the first chance I had to tow our 24' TT. I went through the setup procedure telling the truck the trailer length and all that good stuff. When I have the trailer plugged in it shows all my saved settings and the BLIS shows as "Ready". But when I was towing and I would see a car approach my blind spot back towards the rear of the trailer my mirrors didn't light up or give me any indication a vehicle was there. Am I missing a step to activate the BLIS system while towing? I read through the owners manual as well and didn't see anything.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Brian
I don't know about the BLIS issue, but adding side cameras to my 32' travel trailer helped a lot to see what was happening. I have the Furrion marker light cameras. But it does add another display to your dash. Still waiting for my Tremor...

Back