Lobber of midgets
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2022 F350 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Shelby GT500
Just saw Black Rhino released this new set of wheels. They were designed for people who don't like to run center caps. Although they do ship with them. I think they look great, and I am seriously considering a set of the white ones. What'cha think?
20200716_130841.jpg
Screenshot_20200716-131449_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200716-131505_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200716-131526_Instagram.jpg

Those look good, I also like the Armory wheels. Keep going back and forth between these and method wheels.
Yeah, I love the look of those wheels. I don't love the Tremor wheels personally and I am seriously thinking of going aftermarket.

I remember recently seeing someone making a comment about a lack of diversity for 8x170 bolt pattern wheels. I gotta disagree. Between these, which fall in the tank'esque category with others, the various spoke and other patterns from Method, Fuel, Grid, and on and on - and in gloss or matte black, bronze, machined, chrome, etc., even these white ones. It seems there's plenty of options with load ratings at or above 3640 lbs.

If these fit the look you're going for - then go for it. But didn't you already put some Fuels on, which looked awesome?

Those look good, I also like the Armory wheels. Keep going back and forth between these and method wheels.
I am so wishy washy on the wheels decision so many options and I don't want a garage full of rims. it is really a good problem to have

Just saw Black Rhino released this new set of wheels. They were designed for people who don't like to run center caps. Although they do ship with them. I think they look great, and I am seriously considering a set of the white ones. What'cha think?
View attachment 3005View attachment 3006View attachment 3007View attachment 3008
I like the black ones myself. Black/bronze wheels are my favorite so I’m a little biased.

We carry all Black Rhino wheels, so let me know if I can help you out and get you a quote.

I like the black ones myself. Black/bronze wheels are my favorite so I’m a little biased.

We carry all Black Rhino wheels, so let me know if I can help you out and get you a quote.
dumb question but these wouldn't interfere with the hub locker dial on my hubs would it?

dumb question but these wouldn't interfere with the hub locker dial on my hubs would it

they do with the cap on but you can just remove the cap or no run the cap seen them without the cap and they look good either way .... but i don't run the front cap on the stock wheel now ... just run the cap on the rear wheels

I didn't find many of the Rhinos in 18x9"
They had plenty in the 17" & 20" though.

Last edited:
Back