SOLD Black Leather For Sale

erikswedberg

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Tremor
If any XLT owners want a factory leather interior, I have just had my new leather seat covers replaced with gray Katzkins.

I have a price in mind, but I want to make sure it's fair. If anyone doesn't want it, but thinks they know a good price, please chime in.

This was on my truck for 1400 miles / 4 weeks and is like new.

61680037356__3451A634-B409-4E31-B7CC-3AE053415A3A.jpg

61680040994__953C06E5-E1B2-4DF7-BEC5-9EED0A0F5398.jpg

61680034524__46A9057D-06C0-416F-9D4A-0AAE1EB29996.jpg

Last edited:
If I ended up with the gray cloth I would have been very interested. Good luck with the sale.

What color is your stock leather seats that you had removed? Also, do you have the fold down arm rest in the back bench seat?

Black like this. It's a center console set, not front bench seat, and yes it has the armrest for the back.

Attachments

• 136B520C-CD5C-4CEC-D81F-0575D81F0575.jpg
    136B520C-CD5C-4CEC-D81F-0575D81F0575.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 82
Not to hijack your post, feel free to message if you’d like ... but why the change from the factory leather to the Katzkin?

I do have the the cloth interior and the leather was one of the harder things to give up since I’m worried about staining or otherwise ruining the cloth from dirt, sweat, cow and chicken sh@t. Lol

Not to hijack your post, feel free to message if you’d like ... but why the change from the factory leather to the Katzkin?

I do have the the cloth interior and the leather was one of the harder things to give up since I’m worried about staining or otherwise ruining the cloth from dirt, sweat, cow and chicken sh@t. Lol

Yeah, I realize it's pretty silly. I have had gray leather in all my trucks. I do a lot of outdoors stuff with dogs and they jump in all muddy, etc. I was worried the black would be too hot in the desert, or where I live in Texas. I just bought the katzkins when I bought the truck, thinking, "I like this truck, but I really wish the leather was gray - well why not make it gray?".

Attachments

• IMG_4019.jpeg
    IMG_4019.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 130
Agreed....I wanted a light color truck and lighter colored leather. I got white truck and cloth so no biggie, although later I'd like to upgrade my truck with leather from katzkins. Good luck with the sale.

were did you buy the katskins? price?

katzkins were 1895 installed through the dealership

i was thinking $1k for the leather i’m selling. it is factory (not katzkin) and black.

Yeah, I realize it's pretty silly. I have had gray leather in all my trucks. I do a lot of outdoors stuff with dogs and they jump in all muddy, etc. I was worried the black would be too hot in the desert, or where I live in Texas. I just bought the katzkins when I bought the truck, thinking, "I like this truck, but I really wish the leather was gray - well why not make it gray?".

That looks great. How is the fit and finish compared to the factory? Can you even tell it's not factory?

This is a HELL of a long shot, but are these still available?

Back