Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
USMC 2001-2005
Current Ride
2023 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Lamborghini Superleggera #7007
So my Tremor is an XLT and came with a chrome grill and chrome bumpers. So I found the VIN# from a Lariat Sport Tremor and went to the dealership. They looked up the two parts I needed and I bought them. Grill came in today so I got that on. There’s one smaller piece on the lower part of the grill that’s coming in tomorrow. Next I’m powder coating the chrome bumpers to a gloss black then I’ll be happy.... Heres the part number if anyone is interested, “LC3Z-8200-HA, GRILLE ASSY-RADI-2020 FORD F250 6.7L.“

I’m also selling my chrome grill if anyone wants it.. https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/2020-chrome-grill-perfect-condition.986/

62CA4D05-2A79-45A7-BEB3-9FA7422B7FD7.jpeg

B7D60DDF-CFAD-41C0-A529-016D01EC899F.jpeg

Last edited:
So my Tremor is an XLT and came with a chrome grill and chrome bumpers. So I found the VIN# from a Lariat Sport Tremor and went to the dealership. They looked up the two parts I needed and I bought them. Grill came in today so I got that on. There’s one smaller piece on the lower part of the grill that’s coming in tomorrow. Next I’m powder coating the chrome bumpers to a gloss black then I’ll be happy....View attachment 4148
View attachment 4149
Yes!! I need this! Looks sooo much better!

Looks good! I'm also thinking of doing that - as they don't offer the Sport in Race Red. So, I'd end up with sorta like the SEMA truck look with body colored bumpers, maybe. Or go dark grey/black on the bumpers and make it mimic the color scheme of my Raptor with some grey/black fender flares. Don't really know yet.

Any idea if the front camera option impacts the grill part number?

Looks good! I'm also thinking of doing that - as they don't offer the Sport in Race Red. So, I'd end up with sorta like the SEMA truck look with body colored bumpers, maybe. Or go dark grey/black on the bumpers and make it mimic the color scheme of my Raptor with some grey/black fender flares. Don't really know yet.

Any idea if the front camera option impacts the grill part number?
Hmmmmmm, Don’t think it matters. The grills are precut for the cameras but I would double check that.

Almost $700 for a piece of black plastic? ugh.. I was wanting to get that for my truck as well, but not that badly.

It does look nice though!

Almost $700 for a piece of black plastic? ugh.. I was wanting to get that for my truck as well, but not that badly.
After tax it was $890! I found a shop that would paint it but I just wanted to keep OEM parts on it. I don’t like any of the aftermarket grills out there. I found another guy that would paint it for $1250 then give you a $500 credit for your grill but that’s basically the same price as then Ford one so I went that route.

After tax it was $890! I found a shop that would paint it but I just wanted to keep OEM parts on it. I don’t like any of the aftermarket grills out there. I found another guy that would paint it for $1250 then give you a $500 credit for your grill but that’s basically the same price as then Ford one so I went that route.
Now that you got the sport grill on with the silver paint, the chrome bumpers blend in pretty good, almost like having body color paint.

The black sport grill looks good and even though I’m not a chrome fan; the chrome grill of the Superduty looks great in my eyes even years later.
7BAD8CBF-D352-45F9-8125-A178B430B5E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Found this and it seems like it should fit and is significantly cheaper. The guy is selling several of them.

Damn it!!! I was looking at eBay every day!!! Where was this last week!! Lol

Found this and it seems like it should fit and is significantly cheaper. The guy is selling several of them.

Nice find @cincykid80 - That's a really good price.

So my Tremor is an XLT and came with a chrome grill and chrome bumpers. So I found the VIN# from a Lariat Sport Tremor and went to the dealership. They looked up the two parts I needed and I bought them. Grill came in today so I got that on. There’s one smaller piece on the lower part of the grill that’s coming in tomorrow. Next I’m powder coating the chrome bumpers to a gloss black then I’ll be happy.... Heres the part number if anyone is interested, “LC3Z-8200-HA, GRILLE ASSY-RADI-2020 FORD F250 6.7L.“

Looks awesome @Cliff1620 - I'm sure every-time you look at it, you'll think damn I'm glad I did that!

Man...I really dislike eBay. I suppose someday somewhere else they may be available. That or just sandblast my chrome one and repaint.

How much is the lower piece? Seriously thinking of buying that one on ebay but don't know what they are referring to as far as the second piece that is needed.

Man...I really dislike eBay. I suppose someday somewhere else they may be available. That or just sandblast my chrome one and repaint.
Want to buy my old one and test out the sand blasting? Lol

What is the lower piece that they're talking about? Is it the same as the smaller piece that @Cliff1620 was waiting on in his original post?

@Cliff1620, were your pics in post #1 before or after that other part you were waiting on? Thanks!

What is the lower piece that they're talking about? Is it the same as the smaller piece that @Cliff1620 was waiting on in his original post?

@Cliff1620, were your pics in post #1 before or after that other part you were waiting on? Thanks!
This is the lower piece (see photo)
7945804F-F2D6-426C-BC9D-A8A393664CF5.jpeg
. I didn’t know when I ordered the grill that it came in two pieces. I assumed it was all one piece like my chrome grill. So I’ve been waiting on the lower piece to arrive at the dealership. I’m hoping it will be here today.

This is the lower piece (see photo)View attachment 4253. I didn’t know when I ordered the grill that it came in two pieces. I assumed it was all one piece like my chrome grill. So I’ve been waiting on the lower piece to arrive at the dealership. I’m hoping it will be here today.

How much is the the lower piece?

Whats the part # for the painted lower clip?
Thanks

Latest Discussions

Back