WANTED Black lariat grill

BCandia

Molly
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
Anyone parting with their black grill or want to trade for chrome grill?

I’ve got a spare chrome grill laying around if you want to send it out to get it painted to match. Unless you already found one.

Mines the Agate Black lariat grill. $400 isn't bad i don't think. It beats paying almost a grand for sure though

Attachments

• 4EA7EDF3-966C-47A1-9A4D-20E39AEB0052.jpeg
    4EA7EDF3-966C-47A1-9A4D-20E39AEB0052.jpeg
    416.6 KB · Views: 195
Here’s how mine looks
Do you have a part number for this? I assume this is the XL grille? I’ve been looking all over the internet for this exact part. Ford dealership parts guy wasn’t very helpful.

Do you have a part number for this? I assume this is the XL grille? I’ve been looking all over the internet for this exact part. Ford dealership parts guy wasn’t very helpful.
I don't have the part number. It's not the textured XL grill. It's a lariat grill Agate Black that was a new takeoff OEM that i bought on ebay. They have several more for $399. They wanted $1200 at the dealership.

I'm going to stick with the stock chrome one till it gets enough rock chips to justify changing that and the bumper out at the same time.
74B5128B-D001-4592-8825-64DC2282C6D9.JPG

Here you go, this is the exact one I got. In the description it says that it is Part# 8200
but you have to tell them that you want the plain black one for the XL trim.

Hope this helps

7B50D723-31FC-4514-A0A3-F9AF9E7EB05C.jpg

Here you go, this is the exact one I got. In the description it says that it is Part# 8200
but you have to tell them that you want the plain black one for the XL trim.

Hope this helps

View attachment 10509
I’ll try again today and see what they say. All the parts guy could find was one for “like $800”. Sorry for the thread jack OP

I’ll try again today and see what they say. All the parts guy could find was one for “like $800”. Sorry for the thread jack OP
If anything tell him there should be multiple items for the same part# and that you want the lowest priced one. That should be the XL grill, or if possible try another dealer in your area.
Use the “parts.Ford.com” website to locate other dealers and maybe show them the part on your phone.

You have any luck with this? I am looking as well and I found the all black for the XL but it is matt black with the cheap textured look. I'm ok with matt black but I want a smooth finish. I found an aftermarket one that looks right for about $800 and then another for $1000 but that seems steep for a piece of moulded plastic.

Additionally, I want to black out my grill and change the badge to a black oval as well. Those seem to be over priced as well. Putco makes one that is LED that wasn't terrible for price but if I bought this stuff without finding a better price I'm at around $1200. Might as well go with a TRex Led grill at that point.

Additionally, I want to black out my grill and change the badge to a black oval as well. Those seem to be over priced as well. Putco makes one that is LED that wasn't terrible for price but if I bought this stuff without finding a better price I'm at around $1200. Might as well go with a TRex Led grill at that point.
Do you have a camera on the emblem?

Back