Black Friday

6.7spoolin

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
My truck is supposed to be arriving within the next 2 weeks soo, any vendors having any Black Friday sales?

Or does anyone know of any good deals going on this time of the year?

Hes not lying about that! Cant wait to try out that eibach level.
It’s gunna be great! But I’ve been looking at new set ups for myself all day lol I’ve got a few ideas I want to try for different “stages” to offer.

I’ll go through like 20 different set ups lol..

It’s gunna be great! But I’ve been looking at new set ups for myself all day lol I’ve got a few ideas I want to try for different “stages” to offer.

I’ll go through like 20 different set ups lol..
Dagum! Owell ill be content with my Eibach/PMF/kelderman levet lol.

Dagum! Owell ill be content with my Eibach/PMF/kelderman levet lol.
It’s an awesome kit. For the price you just cannot beat it and I’m very very pleased with the ride.

I may upgrade the front sway bar to a thicker one down the road that’s my only complaint with the front end.

Is the Eibach kit designed for the diesel or will it work with the 7.3 as well? Also what’s the actual lift height difference for a tremor. My guess is 2” less than advertised since the tremor has taller springs. Any help would be much appreciated

Is the Eibach kit designed for the diesel or will it work with the 7.3 as well? Also what’s the actual lift height difference for a tremor. My guess is 2” less than advertised since the tremor has taller springs. Any help would be much appreciated
I just installed the springs. Level is almost 45” floor to wheel well all around. Does look slightly nose high should settle perfectly soon. Im happy with it, rides well. Dont think it would be the same with the 7.3, mine is a 6.7.

D8C625FA-7748-48B2-A051-A3D1BB09AE39.jpeg
Bump
Just found this yesterday

Latest Discussions

Back