Black Friday deals for 22?

20% off at Dometic. "DOMETICVIP" is the code... I have been thinking about a portable electric fridge instead of doing the console fridge. Maybe the CFX3 25L or 35L. Still undecided though.

Chassis unlimited Oktane series bumpers 10% off + free shipping. They do have requirements though where to ship due to size and weight. Just ordered my rear dual-swingout arm bumper :)

True indeed - I have two coming; front and rear so that I can finally get my cruise control back after 6 months of it being dead following a winch rescue that bent the winch plate :rolleyes:

Also, because of this I will now need a switch pro so if this comes up on a black friday deal, I'd definitely be up for it.

I might even propose this on the group buy thread, if it hasn't been brought up already.

Diode Dynamics 30%. No code needed
True indeed - I have two coming; front and rear so that I can finally get my cruise control back after 6 months of it being dead following a winch rescue that bent the winch plate :rolleyes:

Also, because of this I will now need a switch pro so if this comes up on a black friday deal, I'd definitely be up for it.

I might even propose this on the group buy thread, if it hasn't been brought up already.
Are you putting the factory winch in the front bumper? I asked them and they could not confirm or deny if the factory winch would fit with their front bumper.

Diode Dynamics 30%. No code needed

Are you putting the factory winch in the front bumper? I asked them and they could not confirm or deny if the factory winch would fit with their front bumper.

That is my intent - yes.

I wonder why they can't confirm this?

You would think an aftermarket bumper would be able to take any standard winch for that matter? Am I wrong?

Of course I am not trying to fit a 35 ton winch; simply a 12K winch -- pretty standard size if you ask me.

Centramatic is having a BF sale. No discount mentioned and you have to call them... 🤷‍♂️

1669148205906.png

• Wow
Reactions: Gus
Weigh-Safe 20% off everything.

4Knines 20% and free shipping

Banks is doing up to 25% off plus free shipping

Northern Tool is giving $10-$100 gift cards and free shipping depending on how much you spend

20% off at Dometic. "DOMETICVIP" is the code... I have been thinking about a portable electric fridge instead of doing the console fridge. Maybe the CFX3 25L or 35L. Still undecided though.

I haven't looked recently but truckfridge brand has been around a while and used to review well too. I have a decade+ old ARB still that has a turkey thawing in it at the moment in the garage. :p

Tons of discounts here!

That is my intent - yes.

I wonder why they can't confirm this?

You would think an aftermarket bumper would be able to take any standard winch for that matter? Am I wrong?

Of course I am not trying to fit a 35 ton winch; simply a 12K winch -- pretty standard size if you ask me.
I think the bolt pattern is different. Would love to hear from you when you get it all installed and see pictures. On the fence with the front bumper for now. My Ford Performance factory winch finally shipped and will be here on Wednesday next week.

Always be prepared. I have a first aid kit on my work backpack, in my truck, and is part of my EDC. Also, know and train with what you have. Nothing worse than having it and not knowing how to use it.
Screenshot_20221125_110811.jpg

Back