Black Friday deals for 22?

Ford has kind of a time freeze deal....

The website says "a few days to a week" from build to shipping. At that point time stops :)

I haven't seen any listed deals yet for bigger items. I'm hoping for a deals on tires and audio.

Not really Tremor or even truck specific, but a lot of us are outdoors types where having power without needing to idle the truck is helpful. I picked up a refurbed EcoFlow Max 2000 off eBay (sold by EcoFlow) for 40% off yesterday, looks like today’s price is 34% off MSRP. Still a great deal. Will be nice having around for camping without the Airstream, running the truck bed fridge, and for backup when boondocking, etc. Here’s a link: https://www.ebay.com/str/ecoflowofficial

Up Top Overland has all house brand stuff at 25% which includes their Alpha, Bravo, & Truss racks with code ‘UPTOPWIN’.

Edited to add a link and add additional deal(s).

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great idea for a thread! :) I am ready for some deals, baby!

anyone having anything good or bad to say about Smittybilt 5.65 CFM Air Compressor? 4 wheel drive parts has it 1/2 price for $99.99 today only.
Looking for some feedback on this portable unit as reviews are mixed at the website

anyone having anything good or bad to say about Smittybilt 5.65 CFM Air Compressor? 4 wheel drive parts has it 1/2 price for $99.99 today only.
Looking for some feedback on this portable unit as reviews are mixed at the website

I have had that exact one for four years. I paid $148 for it in late 2018. I htink $99 is a great price. It's no ARB Twin, but at 1/6th the cost I think it is at least half as good if that makes sense? Only real negative is the gauge is junk. It's off by like 11% or something like that as in... it's not a fixed number, the higher the pressure the more it's off by. Caveat - I have only ever used it to maintain pressures for climate, not off-roading. I don't know how it would be going from 18psi off road to 55+ psi highway x4 times. It does get a bit hot when running for a while. With the new Tremor I will be going to the onboard Twin ARB eventually, so mine will find a new home, but it's been great for casual use.

Edited to add details about gauge.

Last edited:
Not really Tremor or even truck specific, but a lot of us are outdoors types where having power without needing to idle the truck is helpful. I picked up a refurbed EcoFlow Max 2000 off eBay (sold by EcoFlow) for 40% off yesterday, looks like today’s price is 34% off MSRP. Still a great deal. Will be nice having around for camping without the Airstream, running the truck bed fridge, and for backup when boondocking, etc. Here’s a link: https://www.ebay.com/str/ecoflowofficial

Up Top Overland has all house brand stuff at 25% which includes their Alpha, Bravo, & Truss racks with code ‘UPTOPWIN’.

Edited to add a link and add additional deal(s).
I have an EcoFlow Delta Mini and its been an awesome unit for all of our needs.

I've got this same compressor, but it's the Tuff Stuff 4x4 branded version (identical build). I've had it for a few years now, works great and fills my TJ's 35x12.5r15's from 12psi to 26psi in about 2 min per tire, not too shabby. As Huck Norris mentioned the gauge on it is absolute junk so I use a higher quality stand-alone gauge to measure. What I like most about it though besides the high cfm is that it connects directly to the battery terminals so current draw isn't an issue. At $99 seems like a steal imo.

15% off f150leds link, I think this will work from my previous purchase

Chassis unlimited Oktane series bumpers 10% off + free shipping. They do have requirements though where to ship due to size and weight. Just ordered my rear dual-swingout arm bumper :)

Screenshot_20221121_135957.jpg

Black Friday deals from OffroadAlliance.com

Back