Biggest tires

Dunn

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Hey guys i just bought my tremor back in march and all ive done was installed a train horn so far. Now im lookin into different tires but want to keep the stock 18x8 rims. Does anyone know the biggest or widest tire i can fit without any rubbing? Want to keep the stock height too, dont want to lift it or level it

Im not too big of a fan of these though, and want tires to stick out at least flush with the fender if at all possible

Your achilles heel is the stock rim width being 8". I'm no tire and wheel expert, but my research shows me you're looking for a unicorn. take a look at tiresize.com and pay attention to rim width.

Last edited:
Hey guys i just bought my tremor back in march and all ive done was installed a train horn so far. Now im lookin into different tires but want to keep the stock 18x8 rims. Does anyone know the biggest or widest tire i can fit without any rubbing? Want to keep the stock height too, dont want to lift it or level it
Can’t help with the tyres, but would like to see a photo of your horn installation if possible please

Im not too big of a fan of these though, and want tires to stick out at least flush with the fender if at all possible
if you just want them to stick out more, add spacers.

otherwise seems you need to upgrade the wheels.

Your achilles heel is the stock rim width being 8". I'm no tire and wheel expert, but my research shows me you're looking for a unicorn. take a look at tiresize.com and pay attention to rim width.
Ya i dont want to mess anything up really so i may go with different rims in the end

Can’t help with the tyres, but would like to see a photo of your horn installation if possible please
Here it is, didnt want to fab anything underneath or in front or drill holes into truck so mounted under toolbox and compressor in toolbox and ran wires down between cab and bed and along side up through fender and across to the upfitter switches, my first for compressor and second switch is the horn

Here it is, didnt want to fab anything underneath or in front or drill holes into truck so mounted under toolbox and compressor in toolbox and ran wires down between cab and bed and along side up through fender and across to the upfitter switches, my first for compressor and second switch is the horn
It wont let me attach files for some reason, im clickin it but it doesnt do anything

If you want them to stick out you have 2 options:

1. Different wheel with offsets
2. Spacers

The vast majority of people do option #1.

20200831_205517.jpg
20200831_205608.jpg
20200831_205620.jpg
20200831_205631.jpg

go to tiresize.com to compare infinite tires including specs and fitment....offsets ...everything. Also I think the biggest tire with a recommended min wheel width (8.5 or 7.5-10 depending on manufacture) is 305/70 18...did alot of research before I bought mine. 305/70 is almost exactly 35x12.5........

same issue with me, i love the stock wheels and dont really want to switch to aftermarket, ive always gotten the best resale or trade with my truck having the original stock setup also.

Hey, just ran across your question but didn't see that anyone ever answered...did you ever find out the tallest and widest you can run without changing the suspension and/ or incurring any wheel rub? Thanks

I happy with my Nittos 35 x 12.50 on Fuel wheels.
about the same diameter but wider. No speedo issues, no towing issues and they never rub.

You can go taller tires but need to watch the offset of the wheel and width of the tire. Most wider tires need a wider rim than the factory.

I have another truck with 37 x 12.50s with a lift and hate them. They are much heavier, the truck lost lots of handling and drives like a boat with the anchor down. I was shocked the difference between 2 inches ( I know thats what she said. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Hey, just ran across your question but didn't see that anyone ever answered...did you ever find out the tallest and widest you can run without changing the suspension and/ or incurring any wheel rub? Thanks
I've got about 55k on the stock duratracs..once I get to 60k, will most likely go with the mickey thompson baja legend mtz 305/70r18..only equivalent I could find to a 35x12.5 that's approved for an 8 inch wide rim

I've got about 55k on the stock duratracs..once I get to 60k, will most likely go with the mickey thompson baja legend mtz 305/70r18..only equivalent I could find to a 35x12.5 that's approved for an 8 inch wide rim
Have you gone to the 305/70r18 MT's? Do they rub using the factory wheels?

Back