Big Thanks to Apollo Optics

I have to jump on here and continue the praises. Last fall I realized that after my front window tint, the reverse lights were completely inadequate for my needs, especially while going hunting for waterfowl. It was basically impossible it back my truck up with my duck kayak on it in the dark without putting down the windows, and even then, the reverse lights just kinda suck. So I had a need, but I wasn’t sure exactly what would fulfill it. That’s where @Nick@ApolloOptics really helped me out. I sent him a PM with a few questions, and next thing I know we are on the phone for a substantial amount of time before he answered my questions and got me lined up with the perfect product. My only slight concern was about how the “white” lights would look in my sport/blackout package bumper. (We decided quickly that a flush mount bumper light with a diffused light would be exactly what I needed and would look best.) So without missing a beat, Nick sends me some pictures of a head/tail light tint job they did on a car, and a linkto the tint product they used. It it’s from a company called Vvivid, requires no liquid to apply, and is supposedly very easy to use. Best part is it is like $20 for plenty more then I need, so I have a ton of screw ups or future removals and reapplications. I quickly realized that he was linking me to a product that he doesn’t even sell. TALK ABOUT LOOKING OUT FOR THE CUSTOMER FIRST! I should have the lights wired and working on Thursday, so I’ll see if I like the white or smoked look, and how much the tint drops the visible light. I’m quite satisfied with my experience with Nick and I will absolutely order from him again! 🍻
3CBC1930-2771-4DE2-8175-50496FB3DC22.jpeg
4EC0F03C-2179-49A8-8884-09063B583533.jpeg
D922E89C-B2FD-4058-B833-7DCD7820440F.jpeg
858228C4-259B-4FE2-820D-BF2FC0C26A78.jpeg
1D3F00CF-A008-4DD2-8183-3F6C081D3B8A.jpeg

The PewPew safe was super simple to install. Thanks again Nick!
This picture is going to get me in trouble. That’s the first safe I’ve seen with room for normal stuff that doesn’t have to be in the safe.

@Nick@ApolloOptics coming in clutch again👍
Lights are on backorder everywhere, but mine were delivered within a few days of ordering😁

I didn’t realize KC was an Italian company until I saw the Fragile’ sticker. Who knew😜

View attachment 31607

I'm glad we got connected, man! This was the last of that part number for a couple months. Going to look awesome on that new bumper!

I have to jump on here and continue the praises. Last fall I realized that after my front window tint, the reverse lights were completely inadequate for my needs, especially while going hunting for waterfowl. It was basically impossible it back my truck up with my duck kayak on it in the dark without putting down the windows, and even then, the reverse lights just kinda suck. So I had a need, but I wasn’t sure exactly what would fulfill it. That’s where @Nick@ApolloOptics really helped me out. I sent him a PM with a few questions, and next thing I know we are on the phone for a substantial amount of time before he answered my questions and got me lined up with the perfect product. My only slight concern was about how the “white” lights would look in my sport/blackout package bumper. (We decided quickly that a flush mount bumper light with a diffused light would be exactly what I needed and would look best.) So without missing a beat, Nick sends me some pictures of a head/tail light tint job they did on a car, and a linkto the tint product they used. It it’s from a company called Vvivid, requires no liquid to apply, and is supposedly very easy to use. Best part is it is like $20 for plenty more then I need, so I have a ton of screw ups or future removals and reapplications. I quickly realized that he was linking me to a product that he doesn’t even sell. TALK ABOUT LOOKING OUT FOR THE CUSTOMER FIRST! I should have the lights wired and working on Thursday, so I’ll see if I like the white or smoked look, and how much the tint drops the visible light. I’m quite satisfied with my experience with Nick and I will absolutely order from him again! 🍻
View attachment 31623View attachment 31622View attachment 31619View attachment 31620View attachment 31621

My absolute pleasure, man! Thank you very much! The install looks so perfect on your truck, you'll be stoked with the light output, too.

And I'm still jealous of that Silver Spruce paint!

If you have any questions on the wiring, just holler!

This picture is going to get me in trouble. That’s the first safe I’ve seen with room for normal stuff that doesn’t have to be in the safe.

It is hands down my favorite safe for these trucks for that exact reason. If you have any more questions or would like to order, feel free to reach out or you can see them here directly on the site: https://www.apollo-optics.com/products/console-vault-lock-for-2015-ford-f-150

Back