Big problem… installed lift in garage, can’t get it out now

We all have different senses of humor and some jokes just fall flat for some while others find it hilarious. I think the reason why this was a miss for some is that many on the forum will jump to help a member who is in real need and often go out of their way to help. Finding a call for help is a joke can be upsetting when you thought someone was in genuine distress. Boy who cried wolf and all...

I was going to suggest removing the cab from the frame and rolling it out that way. How you get the cab back on is tomorrow's problem.

We all have different senses of humor and some jokes just fall flat for some while others find it hilarious. I think the reason why this was a miss for some is that many on the forum will jump to help a member who is in real need and often go out of their way to help. Finding a call for help is a joke can be upsetting when you thought someone was in genuine distress. Boy who cried wolf and all...

I was going to suggest removing the cab from the frame and rolling it out that way. How you get the cab back on is tomorrow's problem.
Nicely stated @DTX2023Tremor

Back