Big Blue Smurf

OP
S

Stxhunter

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Lariat Tremor Velocity Blue
Figured I would keep with weathertech and put their Techliner for the bed. Really like it so far, we’ll see how it holds up over time.
9C205AB7-F7D4-487D-92DA-2040B5C85C29.jpeg

OP
S

Stxhunter

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Next is lights. I’m going to be using mainly diode dynamics. Since they just came out with their fog light plug ins I decided on a pair of their pro lights. Really like they way they fit!

8F1D9A80-5CE5-4328-8975-9411258843C8.jpeg
I’ll be doing some A pillar lights and rear bumper lights soon.

Attachments

aryaagahi

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor Lariat Sport 7.3 Iconic Silver
I had this one on my Raptor as well. Ford really should get rid of that buggy whip!View attachment 4318
did your raptor one fit the super duty? i have a 2 stubbys from my raptor and hoping the threading fits the superduty
- and are you going to do mud flaps or no

OP
S

Stxhunter

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
did your raptor one fit the super duty? i have a 2 stubbys from my raptor and hoping the threading fits the superduty
- and are you going to do mud flaps or no
Actually I forgot to remove the stubby from the raptor when I traded it! They should be the same thread pitch though.

I am wanting to do mud flaps, going back and forth between the gatorbacks and rockblokz

OP
S

Stxhunter

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Finally added my A pillar lights with SDHQ mounts. Went with diode dynamics just like the fogs. These lights really pack a punch for their size!
96394E0A-4043-40D3-8838-7642A2185CA8.jpeg

-J-

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Raptor
Those dont look nearly as bulky as I was thinking. Is there any wind noise going down the road?

OP
S

Stxhunter

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Those dont look nearly as bulky as I was thinking. Is there any wind noise going down the road?

Don’t know, just installed them today. Will take it out to get them aimed the way I want.

OP
S

Stxhunter

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Nope, no noticeable distracting noise. Big improvement over the stock high beams. These will be great when at the ranch

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge