BEST TV SHOWS

Do they still have that or is there too many "butt hurt" people out there, crying about it?

For the Record I support LE !!!!!!!!! ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
Support the BLUE.
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER
GOD LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN
LETS ALL GET ALONG
????????????✌️✌️✌️????????

Support the BLUE.
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER
GOD LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN
LETS ALL GET ALONG
????????????✌✌✌????????
I support the blue so much even my truck is Blue brother!!!!!!!!!!

Working out in my home GYM and put on Utube and HA there was a advertisement that Second Season of The Mandalorian is out today.
87241998-719B-4E0D-BE5D-BF344EE9510D.jpeg

Here is my RAD home gym. My Uncle is very high in the FBI and so is my cousin. They told my Family in Feb that COVID was going to be bad. Told of some really bad possible situations that can happen. Thank GOD some didn’t. But he told us to have $ on hand, gas, food and water for 2-3 months, and load your guns. So anyway we were completely hunkered down and we’ll prepared. Here’s my home gym with 500 bottles of Muscle Milk and 10-5lbs of powdered Muscle Milk. I had 15 cases of solid white albacore. And much other supplies. Oh well. That was then. Gyms were closed in NY but I had my elliptical and my gym to keep rehabbing. That’s it it’s all about details. They call me “Donny Details”.
30783345-E0B8-47D4-A7FB-19A5F3DC8AB8.jpeg
6787E0A1-8CA5-483D-8E67-360896BD401A.jpeg
DC2B9674-759C-44CE-BE22-A5573BD19C2E.jpeg
689496E8-53D1-476D-8955-5EF3DCA4AAF7.png
30783345-E0B8-47D4-A7FB-19A5F3DC8AB8.jpeg
6787E0A1-8CA5-483D-8E67-360896BD401A.jpeg
DC2B9674-759C-44CE-BE22-A5573BD19C2E.jpeg
689496E8-53D1-476D-8955-5EF3DCA4AAF7.png

In my biker club and on the job site I was known as Donny Mother Fucker. But I was a good dude. I guess I always introduced myself as I’m Donny Mother Fucking (and then say my last name). If you watched Jerry McGuire the movie. In the beginning of the flick Tom Cruise gets fired from being a Sports Agent and his woman tells him to pick himself up that he’s Jerry Mother Fucking Mc Guire. I loved that. To be so positive of who you are. I was a tuff IRONWORKER and tuff as nails with my friends and my club.
My Sen Sei and my father always said to hold your head up high and be the best you can be. So I was always very high on who I was. I thrived in just about everything I did.
So funny how that name didn’t bother me then. Now I’d like to be called Donny What A Great Guy (and my last name) or Donny Righteous. LOL ?
TRUE STORIES I tell. That was me then and this Is me now. Mother F—-ker. LOL ?

In my biker club and on the job site I was known as Donny Mother Fucker. But I was a good dude. I guess I always introduced myself as I’m Donny Mother Fucking (and then say my last name). If you watched Jerry McGuire the movie. In the beginning of the flick Tom Cruise gets fired from being a Sports Agent and his woman tells him to pick himself up that he’s Jerry Mother Fucking Mc Guire. I loved that. To be so positive of who you are. I was a tuff IRONWORKER and tuff as nails with my friends and my club.
My Sen Sei and my father always said to hold your head up high and be the best you can be. So I was always very high on who I was. I thrived in just about everything I did.
So funny how that name didn’t bother me then. Now I’d like to be called Donny What A Great Guy (and my last name) or Donny Righteous. LOL ?
TRUE STORIES I tell. That was me then and this Is me now. Mother F—-ker. LOL ?
That got off subject. If anyone has Amazon rime go check out UTOPIA just came out. About a comic book that prints the truth on the destruction of things in our world. Nobody but a few know about it. Of course the good people try to get a copy of the original to save the world from the next major tragedy and the bad dudes trying to get it and the stupid comic con fools who love the plot of the book. Lots of killing and COVID is in their. Things are hidden in the pictures. Really good show. Just came out last month and we binged our in a week on all 10 episodes.

Here is my RAD home gym. My Uncle is very high in the FBI and so is my cousin. They told my Family in Feb that COVID was going to be bad. Told of some really bad possible situations that can happen. Thank GOD some didn’t. But he told us to have $ on hand, gas, food and water for 2-3 months, and load your guns. So anyway we were completely hunkered down and we’ll prepared. Here’s my home gym with 500 bottles of Muscle Milk and 10-5lbs of powdered Muscle Milk. I had 15 cases of solid white albacore. And much other supplies. Oh well. That was then. Gyms were closed in NY but I had my elliptical and my gym to keep rehabbing. That’s it it’s all about details. They call me “Donny Details”. View attachment 8143View attachment 8144View attachment 8145View attachment 8146View attachment 8143View attachment 8144View attachment 8145View attachment 8146
how much is the price for your gym membership LOL

Here is my RAD home gym. My Uncle is very high in the FBI and so is my cousin. They told my Family in Feb that COVID was going to be bad. Told of some really bad possible situations that can happen. Thank GOD some didn’t. But he told us to have $ on hand, gas, food and water for 2-3 months, and load your guns. So anyway we were completely hunkered down and we’ll prepared. Here’s my home gym with 500 bottles of Muscle Milk and 10-5lbs of powdered Muscle Milk. I had 15 cases of solid white albacore. And much other supplies. Oh well. That was then. Gyms were closed in NY but I had my elliptical and my gym to keep rehabbing. That’s it it’s all about details. They call me “Donny Details”. View attachment 8143View attachment 8144View attachment 8145View attachment 8146View attachment 8143View attachment 8144View attachment 8145View attachment 8146
I need to come visit you.....and live PD is still not on.....A&E Pandering to the Marxists

Mandalorian....Gold Rush....starting.....now

Way to go, I also built a home gym, got a smith machine, sled for legs, squat rack, dumbells, cable machine and the tread and elliptical, Have been stocking up on Pure Protein drinks, haha funny how we think alike.

Way to go, I also built a home gym, got a smith machine, sled for legs, squat rack, dumbells, cable machine and the tread and elliptical, Have been stocking up on Pure Protein drinks, haha funny how we think alike.
You are my Brother. We are so much a like. But you’re so much cooler. ????

You are my Brother. We are so much a like. But you’re so much cooler. ????
you mean colder its getting f'ing cold here????

Oh Snap the Marvelous Mrs Maisel on Amazon Prime. About a woman comedian back in the 50s. Didn’t think we’d like it. It was really good.
Also on Prime -Bosch, Hunters, The Expanse, Peaky Blinders, and Jack Ryan
Also we loved that Comic Bert Kreischer on Netflix. Not a show. Stand up comic. He’s twisted but so funny. My cheeks hurt every time we watch one of his stand up acts. We’ve seen each one a couple of times when we need a great laugh. Watch the one called I’m The Machine. Or Hey Big Boy our Secret Time. I think those are the 3 he’s got.
So funnnnnnyyyy.

- Weather Network lol
- Meat Eatter (just started watching)
- American Dad
I watched the Weather Network a couple times in the summer. Liked what I saw. Not digging lately. Stormy.

RIDICULOUSNESS on MTV. CH 710 on FIOS
You can not go through an episode and not crack up. Greatest Freakin Show. Every weekend they have the 1/2 hour episode marathon all weekend long. A must see. Just watched it tonight. Still laughing at each episode. Marathon on right now.

Back