Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I’m 52 yrs young, but as most of you know I got busted up from a nasty fall, being a big swinging D—k IRONWORKER. So after 7 surgeries and having my life life come to a halting stop, I had to change. Lots of REHABILITATION and just trying to heal and overcome.
I used to go to the gym after work then go to my dojo a lot and hit the bars after that to meet up with my Ironworker brothers and or my biker brothers. So tv wasn’t a big thing for me, as it has been trying to heal.
Of course we watched tv shows but getting older and more laid back and staying out of trouble that’s how it goes. So understand that young bloods.
My sweet old lady and I loved
The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy,
The Walking Dead, The Wire, SURVIVOR for sure, The Amazing Race, Home Land, Billions, Generation Kill, The Boys, Umbrella Company, See, The Long Way Down, Ted Lasso, Jack Ryan, Hunters was good on Prime, The 100 just not the last 2 seasons, Alone, Vikings, Dexter, and shit so many more good shows. So yeah I guess I’m more into a good show to watch on demand then I thought.
Anyway if there’s something really good that I or someone else should check out, shout it out.
I mention this as we are catching up on The Long Way Up which I mentioned on the Motorcycle thread and just started watching The Amazing Race tonight.
That’s it. If you don’t watch tv and are into the fast times of life don’t follow this thread.
I probably wouldn’t have followed this thread a decade ago. That’d be when I was 42 and COOL ?. But again at 45 my life was dramatically changed. I’d still kick a few of your younger mans asses even busted up. But that’s it. Peace
??✌️?????????????

Add Better Call Saul and Mayans to the mix.
I have watched a lot of the same shit as you brother!!!!!!!! I find myself watching too much TV so going to try and get out do more activities and limit the TV. I don't have any issues with my body so no excuses to go do things.

+1 for Better call Saul and Mayans. I'd also add Mr. Robot and as you mentioned going to a dojo, go back to the 80's with some Cobra Kai. What form of martial arts were you involved with?

+1 for Better call Saul and Mayans. I'd also add Mr. Robot and as you mentioned going to a dojo, go back to the 80's with some Cobra Kai. What form of martial arts were you involved with?
Cobra Kai for sure. Mayans and Better call Saul. Also Madmen. Cobra Kai Great show. F—k the Karate Kid. But I forgot to mention Game Of THRONES. Shit to many great shows. I hope to get a great review and get to catch a great show that I wouldn’t normally notice.
Dudes we all are there for each other. That’s it.
???????????????

I struggle to find any decent shows on tv. Lots and lots of channels, so few have appeal. I used to think British shows were generally well worth watching, but even they aren’t so good anymore.

I struggle to find any decent shows on tv. Lots and lots of channels, so few have appeal. I used to think British shows were generally well worth watching, but even they aren’t so good anymore.
Killing Eve is awesome.

If you’re looking for something funny and not terribly intellectually stimulating, I highly recommend Tacoma FD. It’s the guys who made the “Super Troopers” movies. Funny, stupid, involves fire fighters...what more can you ask for???? ?

Here are a few must watch on my list. None are regular TV series but movies and documentaries

Band of Brothers
The Pacific
The Seven Five

Honorable mentions
Saving Private Ryan
Black Hawk Down

I know most of you likely watched all of these, but they are all so awesome that they are worth mentioning incase you hadn't.

I haven't yet read a TV show/movie above that I disagree with. I was going to recommend Game Of Thrones but then you added it. Let me just say, if you haven't watched Narcos/Narcos Mexico on Netflix I highly recommend those. It will be hard for about 10 minutes to keep up with the subtitles but your brain will adapt to it and it will be easier.
I would have recommended a lot of the shows that have been listed here as I've probably seem almost all of them. But there one obscure one that starred Dennis Leary about 15(ish) years ago on FX called Rescue Me that I would also recommend.

Last edited:
Back