BEST TV SHOWS

Hey my friends, especially the ones who grew up during the 80’s. What a great decade. My wife and I jus watched the first episode of a new series called Bridge and Tunnel. It take place in 1980 with 6 young people most of who graduated college. It takes place in Queens NY which appeals to me especially with the NY accents. It’s on EPIX on FIOS. 1/2hr episodes and so far only 2 were available on demand. We liked it.
Forget about it. ???

THE LAST KINGDOM
It’s so freakin good. Season 5 is about to come out on Netflix.
Uhtred is one BAD ASS Dane. A must watch for people who love the fights. Killer Show
I’m only on Season 3. I have not caught up with after loving the first two seasons.

THE LAST KINGDOM
It’s so freakin good. Season 5 is about to come out on Netflix.
Uhtred is one BAD ASS Dane. A must watch for people who love the fights. Killer Show
I’m only on Season 3. I have not caught up with after loving the first two seasons.

Read the books too. They are well worth it even for those that don't like to read like me. Lol

Just started watching "Longmire". It's about a Montana sheriff who has a res in his county. His best friend is a blood so he's sympathetic to their problems. It's pretty damn good. The guy who plays the sheriff is an Aussie but you'd never know it. I guess they have plenty of cowboys too.

Just started watching "Longmire". It's about a Montana sheriff who has a res in his county. His best friend is a blood so he's sympathetic to their problems. It's pretty damn good. The guy who plays the sheriff is an Aussie but you'd never know it. I guess they have plenty of cowboys too.
Great show you will enjoy the hole series. I did

We’ve been watching the first season (last year it premiered)
City On a Hill

Jackie (Kevin Bacon) the FBI officer is a piece of shit scum bag.

Season 2 just came out on Showtime 2 weeks ago. Need to finish season 1 first.

Im sure everyone has seen it by now but we are watching the Yellowstone series an man we are enjoying it.

Im sure everyone has seen it by now but we are watching the Yellowstone series an man we are enjoying it.
I’ve never seen it yet. I just want to watch it from the first season. I tried to watch it on my hooked up Fire Stick but the old seasons weren’t coming in for some reason. IDK ?‍♂️

I’ve never seen it yet. I just want to watch it from the first season. I tried to watch it on my hooked up Fire Stick but the old seasons weren’t coming in for some reason. IDK ?‍♂️
Yea man it's a really good show.. Start watching it from any episode
you can it's that good IMOP

Yea man it's a really good show.. Start watching it from any episode
you can it's that good IMOP
I will catch it for sure. ??????

Mr. Inbetween.

This show is badass. It's on FX. It's an Australian show that is based off of an independent film that most of the main actors did a few years ago called The Magician. The original movie was a little gritty, but hey, it was done by a bunch of guys on the cheap, yet it's still pretty decent.
There have been 2 seasons of this show so far, and season 3 got effected by Covid shutdowns, but is supposed to come out later this year.
You can catchup on this OnDemand, Hulu, and a few others.
it's definitely worth the watch, especially if you like guys that don't take crap from other people.

Here's the season 1 trailer. And I can tell you that the tone for the main character and the show is set within the first 10 minutes of the series opener. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny movie I just saw. Once apon a time in Hollywood.

New show started on AMC about 3 weeks ago called "Gangs of London".

I just binge watched the first 3 episodes, ad it is pretty good. Definitely worth a watch.

Back