Best looking camper

Here’s my Adventurer 89RBS on my 7.3. Only air bags right now, likely going to be doing the sway bar soon.
604A637D-805A-49FB-981F-B991B6473BA5.jpeg

Here’s my Adventurer 89RBS on my 7.3. Only air bags right now, likely going to be doing the sway bar soon.
View attachment 109167
Going to be putting an 80RB on the F350 6.7 Tremor I've got on order. Will upgrade to the Cirrus 820 in the future. Hows the fuel economy? Also from Oregon!

Going to be putting an 80RB on the F350 6.7 Tremor I've got on order. Will upgrade to the Cirrus 820 in the future. Hows the fuel economy? Also from Oregon!
Nice! Fuel economy in the 7.3 is pretty pitiful haha, but honestly it doesn't seem to change too much even with the camper. I'll be towing my boat with it this summer, adding another 6k lbs, so I'm sure I'll feel it then. I forgot to reset my trip after that particular trip to Cannon Beach from the Portland area, but I'm thinking it was around 9.5 mpg. I normally average about 11 mpg.

Nice! Fuel economy in the 7.3 is pretty pitiful haha, but honestly it doesn't seem to change too much even with the camper. I'll be towing my boat with it this summer, adding another 6k lbs, so I'm sure I'll feel it then. I forgot to reset my trip after that particular trip to Cannon Beach from the Portland area, but I'm thinking it was around 9.5 mpg. I normally average about 11 mpg.
Same experience here- around 11mpg in my 7.3 unloaded. Driving to Idaho and back with my NorthernLite 811 over the holidays i averaged about 9.3mpg (most of the trip spent on i90 with the cruise set at 74mph)

View attachment 109167
This looks really nice! The Adventurer is on the top of my truck camper list. I like the layout. How do you like it? Any cons? Also do you know how much weight the camper is when loaded up? I have seen a lot of people say add 1,000 lbs to the dry weight.

This looks really nice! The Adventurer is on the top of my truck camper list. I like the layout. How do you like it? Any cons? Also do you know how much weight the camper is when loaded up? I have seen a lot of people say add 1,000 lbs to the dry weight.
I have pretty limited use with it so far, so no cons yet. Everything works really well, has nice finish, and is everything we need. The slide-out is a must for us - it just feels so much bigger, but everyone has difference tastes/needs.

I have not weighed it on the truck yet, but I've been curious myself. We had a decent amount though - grill, camp chairs, pop-up canopy, clothes, kitchenware in the cupboards, etc. I'll look for a spot to weigh it next time, but it might be a while before it gets used again.

The Hallmark pop-up campers (or any pop-up camper) are a relatively light-weight, lower profile option for the Tremors, as long as you don't mind raising the roof when you pull into your campsite. The only suspension mod I've done so far are airbags and Hellwig rear sway bar. The sway bar made a night and day difference on the sway. Money well spent. In the future I might do a custom leaf pack and eliminate the airbags.

canyonlands1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back