Best 23 F250 Tremor leveling kit

HItoAZ

Tremor Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction Points
2
Location
Arizona
Current Ride
2023 F250 Tremor 6.7 HO
Looking for recommendations on the best leveling kit for my 2023 F250 Tremor. Thanks in advance.
 
i know some people use a pallet of bricks. or bags of cement. or camper. or travel trailer. but im sure those things arent your cup of tea
 
i know some people use a pallet of bricks. or bags of cement. or camper. or travel trailer. but im sure those things arent your cup of tea
Those are great for the 1% of miles you put on your truck. What about the other 99%
 
You’ll have to do some research on here and FB. Carli, OUO, and Wicked all get praise but offer different kits for budget, tow/payload capacity, etc
 
Good questions to ask are:
1. What's your budget
2. Goals - look, clear larger tires, etc
3. Ride quality and steering

OUO has invested lots of engineering time and research into their Steadytrak system that incorporates the new Fox ATS steering stabilizer, along with a trackrod bracket and beam arm mounting brackets to eliminate 99% of the bumpsteer.

Build your kits here:

1.5" : https://oneupoffroad.com/products/f...-suspension/front-suspension-kits/1-5in-lift/

2.5" to 4.5" : https://oneupoffroad.com/products/f...-suspension/front-suspension-kits/2-5in-lift/
 
Carli, One Up OffRoad and Icon seem to be the most popular.
 
Looking for recommendations on the best leveling kit for my 2023 F250 Tremor. Thanks in advance.
Best is relative to goals. Performance? What kind of performance,? mud, rocks crawl, baja, dunes? Astetics, name plates, blocks showing or hidden. Cost?
I personally wanted an level look, didn't need real performance, and wanted to do a trial run on how it handled towing w/o the rake.
Ended up with with a Ready Lift knock off and an adjustable track bar.
 
There is no kit I have installed that has ridden better than this set up PMF Suspension did. If youre in the SW, come grab my keys and see for yourself
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot 2024-06-10 163143.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-10 163143.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2024-06-10 163203.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-06-10 163203.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 38
There is no kit I have installed that has ridden better than this set up PMF Suspension did. If youre in the SW, come grab my keys and see for yourself
I know something that rides better than that 🤪
 
Back
Top