bedslide ,cargo glide, decked

Needatremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
04 ram 2500 diesel
First Responder
Retired police
anyone have these slide systems I'm looking to have a tonneau cover and a sliding tray. truck is so high I don't want to climb up into bed and want my wife to be able to pull slide out and grab some gear out when we get to our tiny cabin in the woods. I had homemade job in old truck but want something smooth that hold some weight when pulled out . anyone have any experience with these

anyone have these slide systems I'm looking to have a tonneau cover and a sliding tray. truck is so high I don't want to climb up into bed and want my wife to be able to pull slide out and grab some gear out when we get to our tiny cabin in the woods. I had homemade job in old truck but want something smooth that hold some weight when pulled out . anyone have any experience with these
I installed a Decked system in my buddies Colorado last weekend. Heading out tomorrow with him for some early spring truck camping. My initial impression is that Decked is really nice quality. The system is solid and well designed. I was a bit surprised at how little room there is to store stuff given how large it is. If I remember, I'll report back on Sunday.

cool thanks . yea seems heavy duty but might be a little tight on space in those drawers . Was thinking bedslide might give more room under tonneau

I want to set this up in the future and its part of the reason i got the peragon cover. You just need t make sure that the load floor of the beds slide and the cover give you enough height. for the ites you are wanting to carry. Also get the one that full extends the cargo silide i think it is.

I have a decked system. It’s very well built, the only real issue I have is getting all the way to the back of the drawers. If something gets pushed way back you need a tool of some kind to get it out. I did buy some of their cases and dividers which makes things a bit easier.

Back