Military
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
So has anyone put a flatrack on a Tremor yet?

When mine comes im thinking about switching out the bed for a custom flat rack.

Also is there a market to sell my bed, if I took it off?

I like this concept. Id have it set up so my Defender XMR could fit on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3385.jpg
    IMG_3385.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 69
Picture came from DBL Design website.

So has anyone put a flatrack on a Tremor yet?

When mine comes im thinking about switching out the bed for a custom flat rack.

Also is there a market to sell my bed, if I took it off?

I like this concept. Id have it set up so my Defender XMR could fit on it.
Looks badass, but I couldn't lose the utility of the bed. I don't use it much currently but when/if I needed it and don't have it, the flatrack would become a hindrance. Who makes use of something like that? Does it tilt to load vehicles on top?

Looks badass, but I couldn't lose the utility of the bed. I don't use it much currently but when/if I needed it and don't have it, the flatrack would become a hindrance. Who makes use of something like that? Does it tilt to load vehicles on top?

I hear ya. It either keep the bed and put a cap on it. Or got flatrack route. You use ramps to load it. It's a hit or miss for me on what i use more or like more. its one of those things just wait and see. I wish I could get an 8' bed with the tremor.

I hear ya. It either keep the bed and put a cap on it. Or got flatrack route. You use ramps to load it. It's a hit or miss for me on what i use more or like more. its one of those things just wait and see. I wish I could get an 8' bed with the tremor.
I thought we could get an 8ft bed with Tremor...

I just double-checked. If you choose 8' bed the tremor package doesn't show up on the ford website.

Latest Discussions

Back