Bed Organizer/Divider

This looks decent

1618963272585.png

Anyone have a good recommendation for a bed divider/organizer? Basically looking for something to section off the first 18 inches or so near the tailgate to put groceries and shit, but also would want something that I can easily move to any other section of the bed.

I got the ARB portable air compressor below, and disappointingly it doesn't fit under the back seat. I don't want to drive around with it on the floor in the back either. I was all about going for an onboard air system but then the more I thought about it a portable system just made more sense in case I wanted to throw it in another vehicle or when I eventually move on from this truck I don't have to rip it out.......Looking for something that will keep it in place in the bed when I have the retrax cover closed and locked so it's not sliding all over the place.

I'm not looking for some several thousand dollar tray/slider system or anything like that. Ford offers 2 bed extenders, one foldable by Ford and an AMP one that is more rigid. Both are kind of close to what I want but not really screaming at me to buy as they don't move from the end of the bed. In my mind I'm wanting to store this compressor case under the retrax box and secure it there.

View attachment 19913

Ford:
View attachment 19914
View attachment 19916
View attachment 19915

AMP
View attachment 19917
A543820C-7BA2-4865-8848-2B71A0A2F6A4.jpeg
This is what I have. It gives me two small cubbies behind the wheel well and a removable bar that I can put in two different spots as I choose. It was just the pieces attached to the wheel well and I just cut some 3/4 inch conduit for the bar. They were also silver and I painted them with Bedliner.

So it looks like I was wrong. The bed divider I saw was in fact the f150 version I posted. Damn. Sorry for the misinformation

I saw this the other day too. The dealer let me try to fit it in my bed and it appeared to fit. The only thing was that we failed to bring the boxlink keys to remove the tie down fitting. I am going back there tomorrow and will post an update.

You are right in that it describes it for the F150 only but it fully extended to the boxlink and still had room to snap in, I think.
I know it isn't a bed divider per se but this set up is pretty rad

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/accessory/cases/cross-bed-mount--ford-boxlink-/xbedmt001c
This is what I am buying now too. I am hoping the tool box, small saddle case and the square cargo boxes can fit under a tonneau cover.

I have the Ford version, had it in my 150 and moved it to my Tremor. I use it more than I thought I would and folds pretty much out of the way. If you really need the space all you need to do is take one screw out on each side and lift the whole thing out. I did put some anti-seize on the bolts just as a precaution to make sure it doesn’t become a permanent fixture in the bed. It fits under all the different covers. I had a weather tech hard flip cover and now a diamondback, no issues.

Can’t go wrong with a truck board…..I put one in every truck I’ve owned. In the Tremor it’s a cedar 2x10. Went with cedar for the added resistance to weather. Cut it the width of the bed between the holders behind the wheel well and I usually cut the bottom corners off. Slides right in and lifts out easily enough when needing removed. Fits under my Lomax Stance without issue. Cheap enough that if it gets lost, destroyed or stolen I’m not too bummed out about it.

I have purchased thousands in accessories and when I purchased the Last Boks I had buyers remorse figuring it would be a gimmick. When it arrived I was surprised with the quality and now it is my most used accessory; I absolutely love it and would purchase it again. Makes grocery shopping easier and secures my things (fishing, hunting, etc.) from moving around in the bed and makes them quickly accessible. Comes out in 10 seconds when I need the extra space. I have a bed cover so water is not an issue.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07MXQRTC2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

7A454AC7-014D-44B3-9344-F530641FF014.jpeg
23045566-35C3-4453-B1B8-6C3AA40E9F7C.jpeg
29754621-7156-4AE5-8753-A859D990898C.jpeg
64B7FB88-07E5-4D29-AF32-8259FFC1FAE6.jpeg

I have purchased thousands in accessories and when I purchased the Last Boks I had buyers remorse figuring it would be a gimmick. When it arrived I was surprised with the quality and now it is my most used accessory; I absolutely love it and would purchase it again. Makes grocery shopping easier and secures my things (fishing, hunting, etc.) from moving around in the bed and makes them quickly accessible. Comes out in 10 seconds when I need the extra space. I have a bed cover so water is not an issue.

View attachment 36829View attachment 36830View attachment 36831View attachment 36832
This is beautiful. I need it.

View attachment 36829View attachment 36830View attachment 36831View attachment 36832

but-wait-theres-more (2).jpg

Just ordered one. Probably good for gas cans and my bow case, also.

I have the Ford version, had it in my 150 and moved it to my Tremor. I use it more than I thought I would and folds pretty much out of the way. If you really need the space all you need to do is take one screw out on each side and lift the whole thing out. I did put some anti-seize on the bolts just as a precaution to make sure it doesn’t become a permanent fixture in the bed. It fits under all the different covers. I had a weather tech hard flip cover and now a diamondback, no issues.
me too...perfect:cool:

What is this sorcery, take my money

Ya'll realize those three slats/humps in the bed are for holding 2x4 type lumber as a partition right? I use a treated 2x12.

me too...perfect:cool:
Are you both referring to the bed divider or the bed extender? The extender is less practical for me, but the divider looks more like what I had on my Rebel. Loved it

Are you both referring to the bed divider or the bed extender? The extender is less practical for me, but the divider looks more like what I had on my Rebel. Loved it
i mean this one...
and I am very happy with that

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpeg
    IMG_0186.jpeg
    557.6 KB · Views: 18
I saw these Husky containers yesterday at Home Depot and thought they might be a reasonable alternative to the Last Boks.

Latch two together and secure with a cord to the sides and it might just work. At $14.98 each the price is right if this is something that could be made to work to haul groceries and loose stuff.

Husky Container 3.jpg
Husky Container 1.jpg
Husky Container 2.jpg

Back