Bed Mat/Rug

Tremortrix

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor Lariat
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good bed mat/rug? I’m looking for just a big rubber mat that fits the bed well. There seems to be a few different options, Husky looks to be the best from what Iv’e seen. I have the bed lined, but I’d like something that’s easier to clean out once I install my diamondback bed cover. For example, when I head to the beach and have a bunch of sandy chairs, awnings, and beach mats, I’d rather toss them in the bed and be able to pull a bed mat out to spray the sand off instead of having to spray the whole bed down.

I never used bed maps before because they trap moisture and rot out beds over time. I suppose now with an aluminum bed it doesn't matter anymore. I would stick with the known brands like Husky and weathertech. I'm sure their mats are solid

Have you seen the Genuine Ford Bed Mat? Might be worth seeing if your local dealer has one in stock to check out.

ford-bed-mat-superduty.jpg

• Fits 6.75 Bed
  • Anti-skid TPO composite surface. 3/4 Inch thick flooring helps provide impact protection.
  • Padded under layers offers a cushion for the knees.
  • Chemical, stain and water resistant.
  • Installs in minutes, no drilling required.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good bed mat/rug? I’m looking for just a big rubber mat that fits the bed well. There seems to be a few different options, Husky looks to be the best from what Iv’e seen. I have the bed lined, but I’d like something that’s easier to clean out once I install my diamondback bed cover. For example, when I head to the beach and have a bunch of sandy chairs, awnings, and beach mats, I’d rather toss them in the bed and be able to pull a bed mat out to spray the sand off instead of having to spray the whole bed down.

Glad you asked because I have been looking for the last week and also narrowed it down to the Husky. I actually emailed Husky to see if they made a match for the tailgate and never heard back. I like the Ford one, didn't even know they made a mat.

Thanks for all the feedback. I hadn’t seen the Ford one, and like many OEM parts, I’m sure the quality is there. I do wish it either had a slight lip around the perimeter or some type of ridges, however.

I went with the ford OEM since it was added as part of the deal. It fits perfect. Looks like it’s made out of used tires, it’s thick and heavy I have no complaints. I would say that it doesn’t look as nice as the husky but it does the job and it’s easy on the knees.

I’ll keep the moisture in mind so I’ll check it from time to time

I have the name brand Bedrug over a factory sprayed liner, under a Bak MX4. Full length version through the tailgate, no sides.

It's perfect for my needs and I'm very happy with it.

Back