Bed Liner

TxTremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Hey guys,

Just wanted to get some opinions on bed liners. I have the option between Line X or Rhino, so I wanted to get your thoughts if anyone has had experience with either or both before I make my decision.

Thanks for the help

+1 for Linex. I got the Ford installed liner for my truck. My father in law had linex put on his 2009 Ram 2500 (in 2009) and it’s still in good shape. They tow and haul stuff all the time.

I've had both and I would definitely go with LineX over Rhino. Had Ford do the bed in my 17 Raptor and it is still in good shape so had them do it in my 21 Tremor. Plus Ford was cheaper than both of the others.

Another fan of LineX. I've had several friends use it as well and it seems to hold up real good.

i have line x in my 2012 f150 that was done on day one and it has survived not only 8 years of wear and tear it had a 500 lb engine go from the tail gate end to the cab end on a emergency stop and only leave a dent on the bed liner and bed it self .... so it has my vote

Line-x for sure but I had mine sprayed in from the ford performance center before I bought it

I had Rhino on my '05 and Linex on my '15. The Linex will definitely hold up better. Rhino liner is more rubbery and causes certain items to dig into it. I had a few minor gouges in mine from this. Now they supposedly will warranty this, but I never took mine back. It also makes it hard to slide anything on the bed because of the rubbery texture, however because of that, whenever you put something in your bed it would stay there and not move around at all. I had no problems with Linex in my '15, however items are more prone to slide around and in my opinion Linex would definitely hold up better in heavy use.

I was forced to get the factory spray in liner on my Tremor, because of getting the sport package or I would of went Linex again. The factory liner is nice, but the coverage is a little better on my old truck.

Thanks for all the response guys, I was hoping for a few more pro Rhino as it is closer to me :)(25 mins vs just over an hour). I may try to visit each location and talk to them about the process since I know one of the biggest parts of the liner is the installer too.

Here's another for Line-x. I have had both and prefer the Line-x. Like had already been said above, the Rhino is softer, more like rubber. It is nice that stuff didn't slide around, but if you haul any landscaping material that you will shovel out, the shovel will peel it up if your not careful. The Line-x is harder and more durable. I had one truck done with Line-x and then my next one done with Rhino because it was more convenient and "just as good" per the sales guy. My next two, including current 150, were Line-x.

I will have the Ford spray on my truck that was just built Wednesday because it was included. Otherwise I would have made another visit to the Line-x shop.

line x

Just got the Rhino Liner sprayed in yesterday. Personal preference over LineX.
Rhino Liner 1.jpg

I'm a Line X fan. I like that it doesn't fade. Pressure wash and it looks brand new. Retains it's gloss. That said, I'm adding a Topper to my truck, so I used my Ford Pass Points to buy a Bed Rug. The Rug suits my needs a bit better ..
IMG_1845.JPG

I'm a Line X fan. I like that it doesn't fade. Pressure wash and it looks brand new. Retains it's gloss. That said, I'm adding a Topper to my truck, so I used my Ford Pass Points to buy a Bed Rug. The Rug suits my needs a bit better ..View attachment 23429
Like the rug. So yeah, I went with Rhino since I had it in my last truck. It was over 20 years old and hadn't faded or any other issues. Stick with what ya know, right?

Bullet, line-x premium, and Ford in that order

I had Line-x on my GMC 2500 and it held up really well.
However I went with Rhino on my Tremor. Had it sprayed a couple weeks ago and so far I prefer the Rhino. Things don’t slide around, when I get home my crap is right where I left it. They make several different products, I have the Rhino Hardline. Hopefully it holds up.

Attachments

• A8EADB83-13E5-40D2-991F-46D6865E2816.jpeg
    A8EADB83-13E5-40D2-991F-46D6865E2816.jpeg
    679.4 KB · Views: 9
I hope to get the rhino liner installed this week. Decided to go with rhino for a couple reasons; installer is closer and seems to be very experienced, grip, used my dads truck with rhino and really liked how things did not slide around, and lastly I don’t haul much to begin with so not extremely concerned with hardness so I would give up some strength for the grip aspects. Thanks again for all the response.

Back